Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

the Attempt of a Punk Band Hero

After that night in the motel, Rodrick and Cynthia got quite used to each other, and their sex life was incredibly increased. When they got home the next day it didn't take long for him to sneak out and to return to her ready to go again.

Monday morning hit, and the two had to go to school.
Honestly who after a weekend like that would ever want to go back to school?
But alas they both crawled out of their beds and got ready.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rodrick looked down at his phone as it continued to go off like mad, he parked in the school parking lot and flipped it open.

" What do you want?" He muttered his voice low to the phone.

" I heard you finally fucked the poor girl."

" And how did you hear that?" He asked, which was stupid he knew damn well Vince had opened his stupid fat fucking mouth.

" How do you think? The whole school knows"

" Fuck.." He mumbled looking out about at the kids walking around. All of them knew?

She laughed on the other end " Just get ready for your little perfect world to come crashing down. Heffley." She snapped and hung up her phone. Rodrick's eyes narrowed and he closed his phone his hand tightening it into a crushing grip.

He couldn't let Cynthia get hurt, what if someone said something.. What did she mean by his world coming crushing down... He put his forehead on his steering wheel.

He knew how to fix it, he'd get Cynthia they'd drive off to Mexico where he would explain everything.. Yes. That would be what he would do.
Rodrick grabbed his backpack and bolted into the school, skidding down the hall way.

He saw Cynthia quietly standing at her locker, but to his dismay, so were a couple of big meaty jocks. Talking to her...

Cynthia kept her face down and in her locker.

" Well looky here, little miss virgin ain't a virgin no more" one of them hissed in her ear. Her eyes widened and she looked at them

" Excuse me?"

" We didn't think Heffley, that fucking dork had it in him to actually fuck you."

" And we aren't happy about it"

Cynthia didn't know what to say, her tongue got tied, and her head was spinning.
What was going on?

" We don't like loosing. Daniels." The other continued.

" I.. I have no idea.. What your talking about.." She whispered,

" Bull shit! I bet your in it half 'n half! You probably did all the work!" They moved closer to her, towering over the small girl.

" What are you talking about!?" She yelled trying to get away from the big guys. One of them caught her arm and held it too tightly in his over sized hand.

" Your hurting me!" She squealed hitting her hand uselessly on his trying to pry away.

" LET GO OF HER!" Rodrick yelled from the entrance of the hall.
The jocks looked up at him and pushed her aside.

They walked towards Rodrick.

" You don't ever touch her again." He sneered at the two dicks.

The jocks exchanged looks and laughed.

" You gunna make us Heffley?"

" Maybe I will!" He retorted, Rodrick had no fucking clue what he was getting himself into, two against one. Not even a one, he was more of a.. half..

Rodrick gulped as he stood in the shadows of the two jocks. Who were cracking their knuckles happy to get rid of this annoying little punk ass.

" Ready Fred?"

" Ready George." Fred replied taking off his football jacket.

Cynthia held in her laugh hearing their names. But held her arm, unable to move. She wanted to go find help, but she couldn't be a rat, and she couldn't let Rodrick get hurt. She didn't know what to do... But she had to do something..

George cuffed his hand into Rodrick's shirt.
And raised back his fist and in a single move sent it flying into Rodrick's cheek sending the thing tall boy to the floor. Fred pulled him back up and sent his fist into Rodrick's mouth.
Rodrick kicked them off and got in a few hits but he was really getting the shit beat out of him. Rodrick couldn't help but feel like he deserved it.. When he looked up through his swollen eye up at Cynthia who was about to burst into tears.

" Stop it! " She yelled and ran at one of the jocks and wrapped her arms around his keeping it back from smashing the knuckles into Rodrick once again. The jock easily shoved her off and onto the floor.

" Alright boys, that's enough. The little bugger's learned his lesson." A snobby well known voice said from the crowd. Cynthia looked, lifting herself up as Arissa walked into the circle and sending the two jocks away.

Arissa walked over to Cynthia and held out her hand, Cynthia took it as Arissa helped her onto her feet.

" It's a shame, that you had to go down too. After all this was all meant simply for Rodrick.."

" What?" Cynthia asked confused as she walked over to Rodrick, she was just about to help him up when Arissa spoke again.

" Think about it Cynthia. Just for a second, the trouble he had put you in the middle of. And what for? Money? and mom bucks. Or was it for the popularity Rodrick? The sudden famous spot light you got when your entire plan was brought to the attention of your peers."

Rodrick stood up, fumbling. Ignoring Arissa.

" What? Did you not get the attention you wanted when we were together?" Arissa asked, crossing her arms.
Rodrick turned, looking through his one good eye, the other was red and purple. His nose was cut and most likely broken, his mouth was stained red as it fell from his lips down his chin. One couldn't even see the countless bruises on the rest of his body. But the few on his face were indication enough that he was pretty fucked up.

Cynthia looked at Arissa then at Rodrick, then back to Arissa then slowly back at her bleeding Rodrick. Who couldn't even look at her back. Tell her was sorry in a single look.
Sasha moved through the crowd seeing her dear friend in the middle of the crashing school scandal. Sasha stood by Cynthia ready to catch her if she falls.

All eyes were set on the blond, her crimped hair and snarly smile as she stood there prouder than ever before to finally bring Rodrick's happiness to an end.

" What, the fuck are you talking about?" Cynthia finally asked.

Arissa smiled and looked at the brunette and cleared her throat ready t tell everyone just what she was indeed talking about.