Before I Leave

Bleed.

That night I layed in bed thinking about Corey. I tried to keep hope that I wouldnt regret giving into him, and giving him this chance, but the longer I layed there without his name popping up on my screen, the more I knew regret was in my future. I finally fell asleep and a few hours later woke up to my phone going off.
"Hello?" I said sleepily.
"Hey, im coming to pick you up." Coreys voice rang in my ears.
"Kay." I said sitting up a stupid smile on my face. I shoved my feet in some boots and grabbed my brothers hoodie while walking out the door. His truck was already there. I climbed in and looked over at him.
"Hey" I said smiling at him.
"Hey." He said looking away. I felt my heart drop. "We gotta talk." He said looking at me. I looked down and swallowed hard. I could already feel the tears welling up.
"Dont." Was the only thing I could get out as I kept my eyes on the seat.
"Im sorry.." He said reaching his hand over, but I pulled away.
"No. No, Corey. Why?" I asked looking him in the eyes now.
"I just think I need to focas on Macy.." He said.
"No, thats not what I mean. Why did you make me believe you? You dont care at all." I said the tears about to spill over.
"I meant it all.." He was still lying to me.
"Stop. You didnt mean any of it. I would never hurt you like this Corey." I said the tears sliding down my face.
"Im sorry, I really am." He said softly. I felt like I could breath, I was trying so hard to stop crying but the tears just kept coming. I looked up and we made eye contact and I could see a flicker of guilt shining in his eyes. I reached for the door, I had to get out. Get away from him. As soon as my feet hit the ground I was running back into my empty house. No one was ever home. I closed the door and sank down, as a sob escaped my chest. I cried for what seemed like forever. So long I didnt think it was possible to cry anymore. Then anger flooded through me. I stood up and slid my arms across the living room table, sending beer bottles shattering against the wall. I turned around and slammed my fist into a picture, sending glass flying and red gushing from my hand. I sank down to the floor. I had no more tears to cry. No more anger. A nothingness filled me as I just sat staring at my bleeding hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatcha think?:)