Status: Comments make me update more!!!

I Want to Go Outside

Twelve

Gerard’s pov
“Stay here and hide under the bed, keep quiet.” I ordered.

Clarissa quietly rolled under the bed and blew me a kiss. I caught it and put it in my heart then grabbed the gun from the nightstand. Carefully I left the room and walked to the stairs, peeking around to see what was going on. Mikey, Frank, Ray and Jimmy were all tied up with Craig and Robert standing around them.

“Drop the gun Way.” A gun was pressed to my head.

I shut my eyes and let the gun drop from my hands to the floor.

“Walk down the stairs, hands on your head.” He ordered.

I sighed and did what he told me to not only because I was helplessly out numbered, but because I actually had something to lose now. If I lost Clarissa I would stop at nothing to get her back or get revenge. Max and Bryan tied me up then shoved me next to my brother and Frank.

“Where is she?” Craig growled.

“Who?” I answered dumbly.

“You know who. Syn’s little girl.” Bryan snapped.

Robert put the gun to Jimmy’s head, “Tell us or he gets it.”

I looked up at them to see Clarissa peeking around the corner to see what was happening. Her eyes widened when she saw the gun pointed at Jimmy.

“I’ll never fucking tell you.” I spat.

“Alright.” Robert grinned aimed.

Jimmy gave me a silent nod that I did the right thing then he shut his eyes and waited for Robert to shoot.

“Wait!”

Everyone turned around to see Clarissa

“I’m the one you want, just don’t hurt them.” She pleaded.

“Ah so little Clarissa has decided to join the party.” Craig grinned.

Robert smiled and put duck tape over each of our mouths as we began to call for help and tell Clarissa to run. Frank got one of his legs free and kicked Robert. He growled and was about to shoot him but Clarissa stopped him.

“Don’t hurt them, please. I’ll go with you just don’t hurt them.” She was on the verge of tears.

“Grab her let’s blow this joint.” Bryan smirked and tied her arms and legs together.

My cries were muffled as I tried to stop her. She wouldn’t look at any of us on the way out she just whispered a goodbye and was carried out of the door by Bryan. Once the door shut we all quickly began to try to untie ourselves but found it was no use, even Frank’s free leg wasn’t helping us at all. This was fantastic, Clarissa left with the enemy.

***

Clarissa’s pov
I was taken to a private airplane and forced to sit in between Max and Bryan. They were both attractive enough guys I guess but my heart belonged to Gerard.

“You want something to drink?” Max asked.

I shook my head no.

“Eat?”

Each time he asked me if I wanted something I shook my head no. He couldn’t give me what I wanted, ever.

“Look little missy you need to eat some goddamn food.” He balled his hands into fists.

I remained quiet, not caring if he took a swing at me.

“Open. I promise it’s not poisoned.” Bryan spoke calmly, holding a spoonful of cereal to my mouth.

I wasn’t going to open my mouth but Max pinched my arm and I opened my mouth to say ouch. He snickered then did it again and again until I had eaten the whole bowl.

“See that wasn’t so bad, Sweetheart” Max smirked.

I didn’t like the idea of being with these people but I couldn’t let them kill Jimmy or Gerard…..or actually any of them. I could only wonder what my dad was doing now. Was he chilling in Mexico or was he back home looking for me.

“Earth to Clarissa.” Max snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at him. He smirked and pinched my side making me jump and glare even more.

“Sweetheart, you and I are gonna have lots of fun.” Max grinned wide.

As much as I wanted to hit him I was too afraid that they would go back and kill my family and the guys. If I lost them I basically had nothing to live for. I was doing what I thought was right, I was protecting them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!