I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

Cuteness Doesn't Help Us Win

Kyle drug me to Miami with him. I didn’t want to come. I just had a bad feeling about these next few games. His brother, Klayton, came with us. It gave me company for when Kyle was practicing though.

Tonight was the fourth game of the Eastern conference finals. I didn’t feel good. I don’t know what it was, but I just felt sick. Kyle took this as me not wanting to come to his game at all. I love watching him play, but… not at away games! I just feel awkward, especially in Miami. The fans are just… crazy. Bet my ass if I’m wearing any Bulls gear in that building. Kyle doesn’t fully understand this.

“Your brother’s frustrating,” I huffed to Klatyon once Kyle left for his game.

“He’s just stressed,” he defended his bro.

“Maybe that’s why he’s sucking,” I muttered, making Klatyon chuckle.

I was being honest though! His shots are off. He’s a shooter! If you’re stressed, then you’re probably not going to perform like you usually do. I just don’t get it… and I wish I did. He’s really annoying me.

Klayton and I ordered a pizza and watched the Bulls and Heat game from our hotel room. I hate the Heat. All of them just bug me. But they’re cocky too… and they’re cocky asses beat the Bulls tonight. It went into overtime too. Kyle only made one shot all night. I knew when he got back here he wasn’t going to be happy. They lost the two games before this too. I don’t know what kind of Kyle I was going to get when he walked through that door.

Almost two hours after the game, the door opened. It could only have been Kyle. I heard his heavy bag fall to the floor and his feet shuffle across the carpet before I saw his distraught face. I sent him a small smile before I opened my arms for him, allowing his bulky frame to lie next to me on the couch. He may be bigger than me, but I can still hold him too.

“You looked super cute during that whole came,” I smiled as my hand ran through his hair while he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck.

“Cuteness doesn’t help us win,” he muttered, his voice slightly muffled.

“No matter what happens, you know you’re still my number one,” I kept going, trying to lighten his mood.

He didn’t say anything, but I could feel his lips curl up into a smile against my skin. Aw. It brought my own smile across my face. How could I stay annoyed with this boy?

“Aw, cute couple comment,” Klayton teased.

“Go away, Klayton. She’s making me happy!” Kyle shot at him.

His words made me giggle and hold onto him tightly. Klatyon rolled his eyes before he got up and walked to his section of the room that was concealed by a door. Thank God!

“I’m sorry I’ve been such a butthead towards you lately,” he spoke softly with his head still lying where it was before.

“It’s ok. I understand,” I replied.

“No, it’s not ok. I shouldn’t take my frustration towards the games out on you. It’s not right,” he kept going.

“I can’t stay mad at you when you’re being cute though,” I giggled, feeling his smile form once again.

“I love you,” he said softly, bringing his bright blue eyes up to mine.

AH! He just said he loved me! I could not wipe the smile off of my face. I think a squeal honestly came out of me as I hugged up to him even more.

“I love you too,” I beamed, loving the smile that was coming over him.

We continued to smile at each other before we shared the most beautiful kiss. This makes up for his little attitude lately. I’m in love… and I can’t breathe right now, but it feels oh so good.

Once we parted, I let out a happy sigh and continued to lay on the couch cuddled up with Kyle, the guy I’m in love with.

“You seem really sick now,” he chuckled.

“But I didn’t feel well after dinner. I swear,” I told him.

“You better be feeling better. You have to dance at our next game,” he snickered.

“Even if I’m sick, I have to suck it up. They don’t care if you’re on your deathbed. You’re dancing,” I told him.

He chuckled, thinking I was joking… I wasn’t! But it was just so cute seeing him smile. And he told me that he loved me tonight. I couldn’t wait for the season to end now so that we could spend more time together when he’s less stressed. I honestly think his stress is stressing me out. I hate seeing him that way.

Hopefully it’ll get better. We’re going home tomorrow. That should relieve some of it. He’s playing ‘at home’. I’ll be cheering him on like I always do. Yeah… that should be a whole lot better. And as long as I’m feeling well… I hope Katie’s week wasn’t as stressful as mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would have updated last night but... the bulls lost... and it was heartbreaking lol I'm still hopeful though!
But on a happier note... we have 26 subscribers :D Kyle's number's 26 :D haha

Leah and the two older Korvers that are so cute :D lol

KATTIEE