I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

It's Kind Of Sexy

“where are you going?” Patrick asked, watching my pull on my heels.

“I'm taking my sister to the doctors.” I said.

“Pretty dressed up for the doctors....” He mumbled.

“Don't start.” I warned, turning to shoot him a look. He let out a long sigh and looked to his feet.

“Who is he?” He asked, looking up me with those breath taking blue eyes

“I'm just meeting Jonathan for lunch.” I said after a silence. He looked away from me and shook his head.

I didn't say anything as I walked out of the room. My sister followed me silently as we walked down to my car. She stayed silent even as we got to the waiting room and filled out all of the forms. She sighed occasionally but nothing came out as far as actual words between us. They called her in and as I got up, she held up her hand and shook her head. Uh........ So I waited in the room while she was in there and when she came back, she still didn't speak.

“Everything okay?” I asked once we were in the car.

“No! I'm fucking pregnant, Kyle hasn't called me since I told him I was pregnant, my little sister has he fucking piece of shit ex living with us! Nothing is okay!” She yelled, tears pouring down her face.

I pursed my lips and drove her back home, dropping her off before leaving to meet with Jonathan. When I saw him, he smiled and held his arms out. I couldn't stop myself as I ran over and hugged him, tears starting to form in my eyes. He didn't say anything, he just let me cry in front of the entire world while he held me.

“What's wrong?” He asked, pulling me over to his car.

“Everything. My sister just screamed at me and made me feel like shit.” I said quietly.

“I'm sure she didn't mean too. She's probably just stressed out.” He said.

“I feel bad for Patrick. He's gonna have to deal with her.” I said.

“He still hasn't left?” He asked.

“Jonathan, he's sick. He can't be left alone.” I said.

“He's probably only doing it just to be around you again.” He mumbled, making me smirk. “What?” He asked.

“You're jealous.” I said, my smirk growing into a smile.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” He said, puffing his chest out and crossing his arms.

“It's kind of sexy.” I said. WHAT!? I could feel myself getting red and I wanted to slap my hand over my mouth. But Jonathan beat me to it with his lips.

All I could think was how great it felt to be kissing Jonathan. I honestly didn't even stop to think that my sister might be home. I just remember us making our way down the hall and nearly breaking down the door as we stumbled inside. I didn't hear my sister and Patrick shoot off the couch until my sister shouted something. I didn't hear what, but it made us stop. I turned and saw my sister looking horrified and Patrick looked like he was ready to die. She looked over at Patrick with........sympathy?

“What exactly were you planning on doing if I wasn't here?” She asked, her head tilting to the side.

“Nothing.” I said quietly.

“If ripping each others clothes off is nothing.....” Patrick mumbled, shooting daggers at Jonathan.

I couldn't speak. The words were just caught in my throat. And as I find the words to say something, we all heard his voice booming down the hall and into the apartment. Kyle appeared in the doorway, looking flustered and like he hadn't slept for days. Oh fantastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a while........
Hope the Bruins win the Cup! :)
I DON'T HAVE THE CANUCKS! unlike most Bruins fans.

Shayla

Kylee Kangarooo!!! :)