I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

I'm Not Leaving

“Patrick....” I said quietly, trying to think of something to say.

“I knew it was him.” Patrick said, sighing heavily. “Jonathan is a good guy. He's gonna take care of you.”

“I didn't want you to find out like this.” I said.

“It's.....fine. I'm going back to Buffalo for the summer. Take good care of her man.” He said, patting Jonathan on the shoulder before walking out.

Jonathan and I exchanged glances before he excused himself. He said he would call tomorrow but I knew he was going to talk to Patrick. Unlike a lot of guys, he has a conscience and he's going to feel bad for kissing the girl that he likes is fucking in love with right in front of him. I didn't blame him, I would do the same. But Patrick missed his chance. why do I still miss him. The door to my sisters room opened and Kyle and her came out cautiously, Kyle a few feet ahead of Leah.

“It was quiet, we thought Patrick might have pushed Jonathan off the balcony.” Kyle teased. I tried to smile but nothing came to my face.

“Everything okay?” Leah asked. I looked to the floor and nodded then wrapped my arms around myself before looking back up at them.

“How about you two?” I asked.

“We're good. We.....talked about this.” Leah said.

“I'm not leaving.” Kyle said. I nodded and let out a deep sigh.

“Are you telling mom and dad?” I asked.

“Soon....” She said. “So.......who's staying with you?”

“Patrick is going back to Buffalo for the summer.” I said, my gaze returning to the floor.

“So Jonathan, right?” She asked.

“Yep.”

It was silent after that. I still kept my gaze on the floor, feeling like the worst I've ever felt. I still couldn't stop thinking about the pain in Patrick's eyes when he saw us. My sister had obviously been talking to him, considering she was actually sitting with him and looking at him. I wanted to ask her what they talked about but I couldn't speak. I felt my body fold into its self and I knew I was going to start crying, it was just a matter of seconds. I heard someone step forward but the door flew open and I was being pulled into someone's large chest and their muscular arms holding me close. I didn't care who it was at that moment, I wrapped my arms around them and cried.

“I can't leave you like this. I'm sorry.” Jonathan said, holding me tighter.

Nobody said anything. We all just stood there, as silent as family at a funeral. Lots of sniffling and my own crying being muffled by Jonathan's large chest. After all of that, it was a large blur to me. I just remember going into my room alone and falling asleep in my large bed and at some point, Jonathan joining me. I felt safe in his arms, like he would never hurt me, but for some reason, I still missed Patrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
short shit :P
I'm terrified of thunderstorms now. All I can think about is how close my mom and I came to dying with the tornados.
anyway, I need our readers HELP

Are you Team Kane or Team Toews? Do you have a reason? THIS WILL INFLUENCE SHAYLA'S STORY LINE! GO FORTH AND COMMENT!

Kylee Kanga-foo-roo roo! :)