Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

My First Kiss

“How can you avoid us for a whole week?” Nick asked me over the phone.

“I’m surprisingly good, aren’t I?”

“Like wicked good, literally I was coming to come see you at your locker today, I saw you, then someone hit me and I wanted to slap them so I turned the other way, then when I turned back you were gone” I smiled to myself.

“I’m just that good…that and I know whenever you guys are coming, Michael Elie’s locker is next to mine, and since he’s a gangster like you guys he tells me when you guys are coming” Nick chuckled.

“How long is this going to last for?”

“I’m leaving tomorrow for Florida” Nick sighed.

“I thought you didn’t want to go? You dad has to stay for work, right?”

“Yeah, I decided I wanted to go, it doesn’t snow there, it’ll be nice”

“Ok, well can I see you again before you leave?”

“Ok, sure, when?”

“Right now, Eric and Jay are out delivering pizza right now”

“Well I’m working, too”

“Where?”

“Target”

“…” no response.

“Nick?” I asked

“You work at target? Since when?”

“Since 1 month ago, I’m saving up for a car”

“You don’t even have your permit”

“Ok I’ll tell the truth, I’m saving up for the whole Harry Potter series”

“Your so lame”

“I know…I gotta go, see you soon” I hung up my phone and continued to put things back on their respected shelves.

“Anya!” someone exclaimed. I whipped around and saw Nick.

“Dude I literally hung up my phone 10 seconds ago…how’d you get here so fast?”

“I was already here, to pick up some…stuff” Nick said with a happy smile. I shook my head.

“We can talk, but my boss can’t know, Jay’s come over here before and got me in trouble”

“I promise I won’t” Nick pretended to shop lift something. I gave him a stern look. “I’m kidding” he put the item back, which happened to be a box of tampons.

“Don’t think you want to steal tampons” I told him. He looked at the box, then immediately dropped it.

“Ew, gross” I rolled my eyes, silly boys.

“So, what’s the real reason you avoided me for a week?” he asked.

“It’s Eric” I said softly.

“Did he do something to do?”

“No”

“Good” Nick put his hat on and pulled his black hood over his head. “Anya your going to hate me for doing this but…” I saw Eric walking down the aisle. I gave him a look. “Sorry, one of your other co-workers ordered a pizza, I brought Eric with me to see you”

Eric smiled as he approached me. Nick left after that. Nick knew I wasn’t afraid to strangle him.

“Hey” Eric started.

“hey” I muttered.

“So…what did I do?” he asked.

I sighed. “I’ll just come out and say it” I started. “I wanted to ask you out then I saw you with some girl…it made me mad because you said you were single”

“I am single”

“Then who was the girl you were hugging romantically in the hallway last week?”

“Your sister” he said.

“You hooked up with my sister!!!” I exclaimed.

“No, she was crying over the guy she broke up with”

“Oh” I felt genuinely embarrassed.

“Anya, did you really think I would see another girl after all those advances I made at you? I really like you”

“I do to” Eric smiled. I couldn’t help but melt at his feet. I gave up, he was to cute.

He leaned in closer and kissed my lips gently, slowly sneaking his tongue into my mouth.

It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't been on mibba in a while :)