Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Dreamer

Instead of leaving for Florida I decided to fake sick and stay behind. It was worth it because I got to spend almost every day with Eric.

Since we were already close friends we really didn’t need to get to know each other. We just hung out and flirted with each other a lot, and made out.

By the end of the summer we were declared the cutest couple of our group. Jay and I were cutesy to each other but Eric and I were worst, we took PDA to a whole other level.

We both knew by the end of the summer our relationship would become real and everyone at school would here about it.

Eric treated me like gold still, I couldn’t believe it. I thought it was just a ploy to get me to ask him out, but he really treated me like that for the first two months of our relationship.

He genuinely loved me, and I hated that I didn’t love him back.



“Gimme” I insisted. I reached for the blunt Nick was holding in his hand. “I need an outlet” Nick smiled.

“I knew you would join us eventually” I smirked. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s Eric”

Nick, Cliff and Jay all sighed. Fortunately Eric was picking up an extra shift so I didn’t have to confront him.

“Eric is telling everyone about how much he loves you” Nick started. “It was sweet at first but now it’s annoying. I know, we get it, she’s really loveable”

“I like him a lot, but I don’t love him”

“Anya don’t stress over it” Cliff said. “Your Eric’s first real girlfriend”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You’re the only girlfriend he won’t sleep with on the first date” Nick explained. “SO be aware he’s going to be a little...loss puppy until he realizes exactly what real love is”

“Wow” I was going to smoke the drugs, but I gave it back. “Thanks for telling me that”

“Not like it wasn’t true”

“Yeah, now I need to date him knowing he’s a man whore”

“Well were all man whore’s…minus Jay” Cliff said. “Because Jay’s still a virgin!” he mocked. Jay rolled his eyes.

“I’m working on that”

“If you want Jay we can have an intense three some with Eric” I joked, but of course with my calm demeanor I made it seem like I wasn’t joking.

“Really?”

“No” Nick giggled.

“Come on guys let’s get out of here”

“Where we going?”

“I don’t know, somewhere fun, tonight is our last free day before school”

“Ooh let’s go to that new hang out in the woods behind the school” Nick gave Cliff a look.

“Maybe you don’t understand because you don’t go to our school, but smoking weed behind a high school is a federal crime”

“Well were technically not on school property”

“Then it’s ok in my book” Nick helped me and Jay off the ground then pulled us out of the woods.

We piled into Nick’s car and drove across town, on the way we stopped to get gas and some snacks.

I went into a mini mart with Jay to get snacks while Nick pumped gas.

“Is Eric a better kisser?” Jay asked me.

“I’ll have to be honest, you are a better kisser” Jay smiled.

“That’s all I want to accomplish in life”

“Don’t tell Eric that, I told him he was a better kisser”

“I’m happy your with Eric” he told me. “I was upset at first, and I guess I’m still mad, since I miss you” I understood. “But Nick is right, if we somehow end up getting back together then we know were meant to be for real”

It got a little awkward between us. “So are you seeing anyone?” he shook his head.

“I’m not looking for a relationship, I’m looking for a fuck buddy” I gave him a gross look. “It means exactly what it sounds like”

“Boys and sex” I shook my head. “Why can’t you guys save your first time for someone special”

“Well, Anya, in our heads we think all girls are the right ones, were not as emotional as girls so the first girl that even considers doing it with you is the right one” I couldn’t help but laugh. It was a good philosophy.

“Well I hope you find someone good then…don’t, and I mean don’t sleep with someone with a record”

“Why not?”

“Most likely they’ll have whatever my sister has”

“Wait…your sister has an STD?”

“Syphilis” Jay’s eyes widened. “I bet like half of the junior class has it, including your brother” I shook my head. “Who knows who has it, basically everyone that has had unprotected sex with my sister then slept with other girls who has sex with other guys and other girls” Jay was just grossed out. “I hope she told your brother she might have it…didn’t they do it like 10 times?” I ask. Jay nodded. “Are you ok?”

“Just FYI, your boyfriend probably has it” I shrugged.

“I’m not looking for anything physical”

“Trust me, Eric will have you wrapped around his finger” I didn’t know what to think of that. “You’ve fallen to him before, he won’t have a problem doing it again”

“Should I be concerned?” I ask.

“Yeah, don’t fall for his sleazy tricks anymore”

“Ok”

Jay and I bought two bags of chips, some cookies, candy and some magazines. We paid for it and headed back to Nick’s car. We all piled in again, Jay and I in the back seat.

We went to the local Pizza place and picked up Eric. We headed across our small town to our school.

♠ ♠ ♠
'Dreamer' by Chris Brown used in the short description