Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Jay's Revenge

Most of the school year came and went. Without us even knowing, November was apon us, and it was Eric and I’s 5 month anniversary.

Like for the past year we all gathered in the woods behind the cemetery to smoke. Well I didn’t smoke but the others did.

“Here” Nick threw out four pieces of plastic out on an empty tree stump. I was the first to take it.

“Fake ID’s?” I asked. Nick smiled. I shook my head. “I’ve gone along with all of your other stupid plans, but this might be the stupidest” I admitted. “It says I’m 22” I told him. “I’m only 15 I can’t pass for a 22 year old!” I exclaimed.

Eric took his ID from me. “She’s right, we too young to pass for this age”

Jay took his idea. “Why is my name Kasey Smithers?” he asked.

“Well I couldn’t use your real names, especially if we get caught”

“Exactly, were going to get caught”

“Anya’s right, this won’t work”

“Trust me” Nick smiled “I’ve done it before” Nick threw over his fake ID. It says he was 25 and his name was George Jenson.

“I think George Jenson is a serial killers name” I told him as I threw his ID back to him. He took a close look at his ID.

“Aw man”

“Exactly” Jay exclaimed. “This won’t work”

“I’ve tried it before, at that new 21 and over club downtown”

“The Pink Panther?” I asked. “Isn’t that like a gay bar?”

“No, your thinking about the Rainbow Fox which is right across the street”

“Oh”

“The Pink Panther has the best music, they take the screamo music we listen to and remix it”

“No shit people have been doing that for years” Eric pointed out.

“A very valid point” I told Nick. “I can remix any song you want me to during Computer Applications”

“Well the DJ’s at these clubs know what real music is” I flashed him a look. “I’m sorry Anya but it’s true, you listen to music for pussy’s” I turned my back to him.

“Yeah, tell that to the girl that’s probably going to drive us home after we get shit faced” Jay muttered.

“Well it’s true” Cliff said. I couldn’t believe those traitors.

“I agree with Jay, I’ll be driving you guys home…and I don’t even have to, I don’t even have my permit”

“But America Colfer does” I looked down to my Fake ID, why was my name America? Nick couldn’t think of something better?

“What kind of name is America?” Eric asked. Exactly.

“I don’t know, I found it online, it matched Anya’s personality” I smiled, that was sweet, usually Nick isn’t an emotional person, unless he needs to be. “We pledge our allegiance to Anya…remember?”

“What?” I asked.

“When you weren’t here one day over the summer we decided to make you president of all our affairs”

“What affairs?” I asked.

“I’m not sure, we were high when we came up with the idea” I rolled my eyes. “So do you wanna do this?” everyone looked to me for approval.

“Fine” I finally said. They all jumped up and cheered. I’m pretty sure two seconds ago they were all against it. Oh boys, so silly. “But no one walks off with any strangers…Cliff” I stared right into Cliff’s stunning blue eyes.

“Why not?”

“The girls there are gonna be much older, and your still a virgin” Cliff blushed.

“How do you know if he is?” Jay asked me.

“I can tell” Jay blushed as well. Of course he knew I knew he was a virgin still, but it was nothing to be ashamed of.

“Ok, so tomorrow night we party!” Nick exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. This was a bad idea, but if I argued with them I wouldn’t be able to prove a point.



The following night I got dressed for the club. I put on a lace tunic, ripped tights with a black skirt over them and black leather boots.

I snuck out around midnight out my window. I was supposed to meet the guys in the cemetery, but did they really expect me to walk all the way there in the dark? We live in a small town, but that doesn’t mean rape’s happen.

I decided to walk to Jay’s house. I sat outside on the sidewalk waiting for them. They did the same thing I did, they snuck out threw a window, and just like my window, they were on the second floor.

“Come on!” Nick exclaimed, he took my hand and pushed me into the car, Jay was driving.

Bad idea (foreshadow)

“Nick, we don’t even have our license yet…were not even aloud to have a permit!” I exclaimed. I was genuinely concerned for my life. Considering Nick’s record, Jay would be a worst driver.

“Well Nick decided to have a before party” Jay said as he slowly drove down the street. I looked into Nick’s eyes, then flashed a flash light in it. His pupils were huge.

“Nickolas!” I exclaimed. Nick shrugged.

“I’m actually really nervous”

“Didn’t you say you got into the club last time you were there?”

“Well…” Jay immediately stopped the car, we all jerked forward. Thank god for seatbelts. “I said it to get you to agree”

“I’m turning around!” Jay announced.

“NO! we need to atleast try”

“Nickolas Richards, we are 15 and 17 year old teenagers trying to get into a 21 and over club, it won’t happen” I tried explaining, but he was to stubborn.

“Just try”

“We’ll go to jail, for sure” Jay added.

“We won’t know until we try” Nick told us. Here he goes being sentimental, giving ups these crappy words of wisdoms so we could do his dirty work.

“Fine, but if there on to us they will arrest us” I said. “so we run”

“Anya, I never knew you were that tricky”

“Jay I have straight A’s and a perfect school and juvenile record, I’m not ruining it by getting arrested!” I exclaimed. Jay pulled into a parking lot.

We already saw Eric and Cliff waiting by Eric’s car on the other side of the parking lot.

I kissed Eric’s lips then took his hand, we all walked into the club together. It was kind of strange, for the most part there weren’t a lot of girls there.

“ID’s” some body guard started, we all handed him our fake identification. He nodded.

“Ok, go on it” he stamped our wrist.

Once we were in we got excited.

“Oh my god I can’t believe that worked!” Eric exclaimed. “Nick you are a genius!” we all went and got situated at a table.

“Let’s meet back here around 3” I told them. “We have school in the morning, and I need at least 3 hours of sleep to function through 3 advance placement classes” they all nodded.

“Remember Jay you are the designated driver” I told him. “And Nick and Cliff you can’t wander off, stay in this general vicinity”

“Yes mother” they all groaned. I rolled my eyes. They don’t realize that I’m doing it for there own safety.

They all ran around the club at that point. I sat at the table with Eric, at first we kinda just talked, and then it got intense when we started making out.

“Your so sexy” he told me. Awkward moment? How do I even respond to that.

“You too” I replied, a little unsure of myself.

“Am I doing something wrong?” he asked.

“Uh, no” I said awkwardly. Of course boys can’t sense the awkwardness, so he kept going, nibbling gently on my ear, taking his warm lips further, down my neck and to my collar bone.

I saw Jay in the corner of my eye putting someone in a drink. He came walking over with a drink. “Hey Eric, some girl at the bar wanted me to give this to you” Eric smirked.

“Tell them I said thanks” he took a sip. “Gross, I hate fruity drinks” this was even more awkward. Jay was buying drinks for my boyfriend, is Jay a…nah, don’t even consider it.



Around 3 we had several problems, Eric was completely trashed after only one drink, I was covered in hickey’s, Jay was to drunk to stand still for two seconds and Nick and Cliff were no where to be found.

I took matters into my own hands. I got Eric and Jay to the car (I locked them inside) then I went searching for Nick and Cliff.

I found Cliff flirting with some girl at the bar, I grabbed his ear and pulled him toward the DJ’s booth.

“OW!” he complained. I let go of his ear when I realized Nick was no where to be found. “What was that for?” he asked.

“It’s 3:20, the DD is drunk, my boyfriend is completely trashed, I can’t find Nick and I’m fucking tired!” I screamed. It felt like the room got a little more quiet, but in reality it was just my imagination.

“Relax” Cliff told me. “We’ll find him, he couldn’t have gone far”

“LET GO OF ME YOU FOOL!” someone shouted. We turned and saw Nick being escorted by a bouncer. Looks like they did our dirty work for us.

We followed them out of the club then the three of us ran back to Nick’s car.

“Wait, what about Eric’s car?” Cliff asked.

“We’ll get it tomorrow on our way to school, let’s just focus on getting out of here” I told him. I got Nick’s keys and started the car. “How the fuck do I do this” I said to myself.

“I’ll drive” Cliff offered. “I have my permit”

“No, your drunk”

“Not that much”

“I can handle this” I turned the keys in the ignition and put the car on reverse, I was able to get the car out of the parking lot, but as soon as I was on the road I sped up to get to Nick’s house as soon as possible.

Unfortunately we had a little problem.

“Anya, there’s a cop car following us!” Cliff exclaimed.

“Fuck” I didn’t know what to do, if I pulled over they would ask me for my liscense, and that clearly didn’t exist.

So I sped up. how long could I go to jail for for racing against a cop?

“Dude we have another problem” Cliff exclaimed.

“NO MORE PROBLEMS!!” I screamed. Cliff was quiet for a moment. “What?” I asked.

“Eric passed out, I think he OD’d”

“On what?” Cliff shrugged.

“Ok, out run the cops first, hospital second” I sped up, I knew the town well so losing a state police car was easy. I took turns and turns down streets that just interconnected with each other.

As soon as the cop was off our backs I drove to the hospital. Since Cliff and I weren’t as intoxicated as the others we brought Eric inside the hospital.

We used our fake ID’s to get him help. They were able to fix him and get him walking again, he was extremely hung over.

We got out of the hospital hours later.

Eric took over driving after that. he drove me home first.

Once again I snuck back into my room threw a window. I collapsed onto my bed and pulled my sheets around my body.

Just as I did that my mom came into my room. “Wake up sunshine!” she started, she opened my blinds up. the sun was shining right onto my face.

“I can’t go to school today mom” I told her.

“Why?”

“Because I’m totally shit faced”

“Shit faced?” she asked. “Sarah I need help!” my mom called my older sister into my room. “Your sister says she’s shit faced?” Sarah’s eyes widened, she panicked. How exactly do you respond to that?

“That’s slang for she’s sick, let her stay home” Sarah came over to me and kissed the top of my head. “She must have had a rough night” she couldn’t help but smile on her way out.

My mom kissed the top of my head and fixed my hair. “I’ll let you stay today, if your feeling sick tomorrow your going to the hospital” she told me. I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Anya’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29928002)

"Roman's Revenge" by Nicky Minaj