Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Saturday

(One month in the future)

Lacey rolled her eyes. “Anya” she started. “You’ve been talking about Jay for the last 10 minutes, I’m changing the conversation!’ she exclaimed. “How’s your new gauges?” she asked me.

“They hurt a little to get in, Jay had to help me, he was so soothing and kept talking to me to distract me from the pain” I smiled to myself. Lacey pretended to pull her hair out.

“I can’t take this anymore” she ran down the hall.

What was her problem?

I went to my locker, and like usual Jay was waiting for me, looking all sexy leaning against my locker.

“Hey” I started, I kissed his lips. “Happy 1 month anniversary”

“Same” he said. “I have the night all planned out, it’s going to be awesome” he said.

“Sweet, what are we doing?”

“It’s a secret”

“Come on, tell me” I begged.

“Nope” he smiled and kissed me again. “I have to go talk to Nick about tonight, I’ll talk to you during Geometry” he kissed his cheek again before walking off.

I smiled to myself as I opened my locker, a little heart shaped card fell out. It said:

‘first were going to go ice skating, your mom said you love to ice skate, so since I don’t know how to I thought you could teach me  then were going to play laser tag at the same place, I pwn noobs at laser tag. There’s a Red Robins right across the street, we can grab dinner there, then after that if it’s not to late then we can swing by the cemetery, we can just chill by the river until your curfew ’ I smiled.

“Sounds great” I said to myself. “Such a sweet heart” Lacey was completely wrong.



“That was so much fun” I gushed. “How many times did you fall on your ass?” Jay shrugged. “Why couldn’t you just hold onto me?”

“Because Nick and Eric showed up and I didn’t want them to think I was…” he stopped there.

“You didn’t want them to think you were what?” I asked.

“That I was falling for you” he admitted. He shrugged. I turned to face away from him, and I blushed.

Was I falling for him to? I know it’s only been a month but we’ve literally spent every moment of our lives in the past month together.

“So what about laser tag?” I asked, I turned to face him again.

“Well do you want Eric and Nick to play with us” I shook my head.

“Keep it small and intimate, I pulled his cute little black tie toward the door.

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise” he bit his lip. We didn’t go that far. I pulled him out the door, we made out on the front steps of the school for a bit but it never got that far.

We skipped laser tag and went straight to dinner. After we finished eating we went straight to the cemetery, there’s some woods behind the cemetery where druggies go to smoke, we went a little farther into the woods and just made out for a while, just us, celebrating our one year anniversary.

It’s not to fast, right?



“Anya Evanson!” someone called. Someone covered my eyes, the voice definitely wasn’t Jay’s voice. The person uncovered my eyes. I quickly turned around, it was Nick, Jay’s brother. “I’m throwing a surprise birthday party for Jay tomorrow night, your invited, wear something sexy” he told me.

“He didn’t tell me his birthday was tomorrow”

“Well his birthday isn’t tomorrow, it’s in July, but Jay totally saved my ass yesterday”

“What happened?”

“We were trying to outrun the cops, and he knew a short cut so we were out of the city and into the woods…he said you took him there once” I shrugged. “How much free time do you have? How did you know how to get through the woods without getting lost?” I shrugged.

“I was in Girl’s Scouts for 7 years, I’m good with directions and finding my way around” Nick smirked.

“I’m thinking dirty thoughts right now…I know it’s wrong, but what you just said is so inappropriate” I didn’t quite understand what was so inappropriate about…oh god, I need a watch what I say.

“I’ll come” I told him, then I regretted saying that. “And I’ll wear something sexy, just tell me where it is and walk away”

“Behind the cemetery at 8pm tonight, don’t show up until 9 though”

“Why?”

“The good girl party doesn’t start until 9, we’ll stop drinking by then” he smiled and walked away.

Drinking? I knew Nick drinks but I didn’t know Jay did to, but I guess it makes sense, they live under the same roof.
♠ ♠ ♠
the song featured in this chapter is "Friday" by Rebecca Black, since i couldn't find the lyrics to the parody "Saturday" by Ethan Newberry