Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

On top of the World

“School sucks” Jay groaned. I rolled my eyes.

“It only sucks because you went and partied last night” Jay shrugged.

“To celebrate the new school year”

“Can you guys even go a week without partying?” I asked. “It is getting annoying…I mean it’s fun for me and Eric but you and Nick, it just looks miserable”

“It is miserable…wait, how are you and Eric having fun I never see you guys” I smirked. “Are you serious, you guys are having sex?” I nodded. “I’m the last virgin”

“Dude, be honest Cliff is still a virgin to” Jay chuckled.

“I just can’t believe you had sex with Eric…how long?” I asked.

“Uh…”

“When did you start?”

“In June” he groaned and laid his head back against the lockers. “Once again, it’s a special moment that should be made with someone you think is special”

“I can’t find anyone special, Anya, you were the only one”

“Well look harder” he sighed.

“It was so easy for me to make a move on you because I thought you were impressionable, young and naïve” I was a little offended by that.

“I wasn’t that naïve”

“Well you were impressionable, most girls wouldn’t fall for the whole staring thing, they would get annoyed, but you embraced it, you totally fell for it”

I sighed. “I feel like that’s a bad thing”

“Why?”

“Because no other girls are falling for it”

“Because there all sluts and have experience with jack asses that do that to get them in bed” of course I was going to twist this…

“So you wanted to get me in bed this whole time?” I asked, a little shocked, it was fake of course.

“No…Anya listen to me, let’s not joke about this”

“I understand, no one’s ever met a girl like me before”

“Exactly”

“To be honest you won’t find one, because I’m my own person, I’m one of a kind” I explained. “I fell for it because I never got that attention from guys, and as soon as I came up into high school I was getting it and I liked it” I continued. “Start with a new slate” of course he went and twisted it, not because he was trying to make a joke, but because he’s that stupid.

“So you mean start with a freshman girl?” he asked. “Great advice!” he got up and walked away.

“NO!” I exclaimed, I tried reaching for him but he was to far away. Dating a freshman is probably the worst thing you could do.

But I guess he’ll learn his lesson.

Eric came walking down the hall way, his locker was only 10 down from mine so I could see him putting his things away and pulling out a long jewelry box.

I was trying to figure out exactly what it was. It could be a necklace for me…or just a pencil case.

I looked away and went back to doodling. Eric finally gave over with the box. He dropped it on my lap, then sat down next to me.

I opened it, it was a necklace. And it was beautiful. It was a gold chain, with a little gold heart pendant with diamonds going down it in a diagonal. It was so pretty.

“The back of it Is the best party” I flipped the pendant over to see what was engraved. ‘Enya 4ever’

I hugged him. “Your amazing” I told him.

“I know”

He put the necklace around my neck. “I couldn’t think of what to get you for our 1 year anniversary, last night I saw this and I had to buy it” I smiled. “Do you love it?” I nodded.

“But I love you more” I kissed him. The bell rung.

“I’ll walk you to class” he said. He got up then helped me off the ground. I loved behind able to walk down the halls with such an amazing boy holding my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
i promise to post more consistently. I miss this story so much!