Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Shots

I went into the woods alone around 9 like planned, at first I was a little hesitant to go to the party, I watched from behind a big tree what was going on.

They were definitely partying, and there were a lot of girls there. And alcohol, I could smell it.

I started to walk toward the party, I was wearing a navy blue polo and a black jean mini skirt with converse high tops.

I took a deep breath in and arrived at the party. Jay was wearing this funny cone party hat on his head. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

He smelt like alcohol. I hugged him. “Having fun?” I asked.

“Yeah!” he exclaimed. “Turn the music back on!” he exclaimed. He was so trashed. I winced.

What do I do? I could be the up-tight rich girl that calls the cops or takes Jay home OR I could just ignore the problem.

“What’s she doing here?” I heard someone ask Nick.

“She’s Jay’s girlfriend” he replied.

“Wow” I looked over and the girl was shaking her head. “He could do worst though”

“She’s a sweet girl, if it wasn’t for her we’d all be in jail right now for stealing beer”

The girl shook her head. “How good is she, really? She’s just some preppy rich girl from the upper west side of town, she doesn’t belong” Nick shrugged.

“She might not live like us, but she loves Jay, and Jay loves her” the girl rolled her eyes.

“Love isn’t in my vocabulary, but sex is” the girl flipped her flowing blond hair back and walked over to some other guys.

I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Jay, baby, let’s sit down” I got him on the ground. “How much did you drink?” I asked.

“Not a lot”

“Explain how much in beer bottles”

“Like 5…10” my eyes widened.

“Uh” Nick came over.

“Hey Anya, you want something to drink? Water? Fruit Punch, Mike’s Hard Alcoholic Lemonade?”

“I’m not a doctor but someday I’d like to be one” I started. “I think Jay had to much drinks”

“We all get wasted every once and a while”

“Yeah but Jay’s a light weight, he can’t weigh more then 120 at the most”

“Oh no” Nick clearly understood what was going on. “Jay, you told me you weighed 140” Jay shrugged. “Hospital!” Nick exclaimed. Then we started to hear police sirens. “Fuck it, get the fuck out of here!!!” Nick ran over to the party, everyone panicked as people started to clean stuff up.

I got Jay to his feet then I helped him into the cemetery, we hid behind graves and eventually made our way out of the cemetery. I took him to the hospital. On our way there he puked three times.



I rolled my eyes when Nick finally arrived at the hospital. “How is he?” Nick asked.

“He has alcohol poisoning…he’ll be fine…but really, doctors said he must have had like 12 or more drinks…Nick, he’s 14”

“I know, I at least asked how much he weighed before letting him drink” I shook my head. “He’ll be ok”

“He told me you let him drive before, when you guys were all drunk” Nick nodded.

“So?”

“What happens when everyone’s drunk, who drives?”

Nick didn’t reply. “I’m just looking out for you, I consider you as practically family…you keep joking about Jay and I getting married some day”

“You will get married…have you seen the way Jay looks at you? From the front? He adores you!” I shrugged.

“I guess I’m loveable” Nick gave me a quick hug.


(3 months into the future)

“Please!” I begged. I tried to grab Jay’s arm again, but he was to fast for me, he was predicting my every move, he was good at that. “It won’t be that bad”

“I hate dressing up!” Jay exclaimed.

“I know, I know, but our 3 month anniversary falls on that Friday, it’ll be awesome if we can go to Winter Formal together…your brother’s going, now that clearly shows he has enough balls to dress up and go”

“Well he’s going with your sister because she asked him, it’s different” I was awaiting for Jay to call my sister a slut.

“Why is it different?”

“Because…” he started. “Because it’s just different, there older, they get bored with seeing movies and stuff”

“Just admit my sister’s a slut, we all know she is”

“Slut isn’t the right word” I gave him a look. “Ok I’ll go…but you so owe me” I smiled.

“I promise it’ll be fun”

“Dressing up and grinding against girls to dirty fast paces songs isn’t fun” then he thought about what he just said. “Never mind” I chuckled and grabbed his hand.

♠ ♠ ♠
"Shots" by LMFAO