Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Born This way

“Damn it!” Lacey exclaimed. She stomped her foot right down on the gym floor. “Where’s Damon? Where’s Jay for that matter” I rolled my eyes. “It’s been an hour Anya”

“I know that” I kept tapping my foot furiously. He’s late for our Winter Formal, and it’s not just 15 minutes, it’s a whole hour.

We wait another 30 minutes, then we took things into our own hands.

I looked gorgeous, I never dress up, usually I wear a band tee shirt and black skinny jeans to school. If he was going to stand me up he was going to miss something great.

I was wearing a cute black dress that came above my knee’s, It showed off a lot of boobs and legs, and he was missing it.

I pulled Lacey out of the school, I dragged her into the cold snowy darkness and toward the cemetery, it was a long walk in high heels but I didn’t care.

We went into the cemetery and straight into the woods, I told Lacey to wait while I talked to Jay. I found Lacey’s boyfriend, Damon, with them.

“Damon go find Lacey” I told him, he nodded and ran off, he knew we were in trouble. “Jason” I turned to my boyfriend. “You look so cute” I flattened out his jacket and tie. He smiled.

“You look pretty hot yourself” I rolled my eyes.

“Where were you” he shrugged and smiled. “Don’t give me that, you use it to get away with things before, but not now”

“I can’t go in there” he admitted. “I can’t go in there and dance with you”

“Why not?”

“because I can’t dance” he admitted. “And I admit I dragged Damon into staying with me so I wasn’t alone” I shook my head.

“You had me worried, I thought a hot innocent boy was running around this big town by himself” I kissed his cheek. “Now since I left I can’t go back in” he smirked.

“Who cares”


(2 more months in the future)

I opened my locker, just like every Monday morning, but I didn’t expect for a card to fall out.

‘Happy 6 Month Anniversary!’ it read on the front, I opened it and the song ‘show me your genitals’ played loudly. I quickly closed the card but it wouldn’t stop, so I stuffed it in my locker between my hoodie, still you could slightly hear it.

I stood there embarrassed. Jay finally came walking over.

“Hey” he kissed my lips. “Did you get your card?” I nodded.

“Thanks, it’s great” I pulled it out of my locker, he laughed at the song, but then he realized that the card was closed and it was still playing.

“Yeah…” I put the card back in my locker and kissed him.

“I love it…I’ll love it even more if it shuts up” we both smiled.

“The batteries will die eventually” I shook my head.

“Why couldn’t you choose a more appropriate song?” I asked.

“Show me your genitals is like our song” I guess it was. He kissed my cheek.

“What are we doing tonight?”

“Nothing much, I was thinking we could just hang out at my place” I smiled.

“I’d like that” he took my hand.

“I’ll walk you to band”

“Thanks but I’ll have to get a rain check, I’m walking with Lacey and Damon”

“I hate Damon so much” Jay huffed.

“Why?”

“He sucks up to Lacey, he tries to be on her good side all the time”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“He’s a weeny, that’s what I’m implying at” I shrugged.

“He is kinda weeny-ish” Jay smiled and walked away. Lacey came up behind me and poked my sides.

“Hey hey” she started. “What are you doing tonight?” she asked me.

“Hanging out with Jay”

“Can’t you ditch him, this is our 10th year anniversary of being friends”

“Lacey” I frowned. “We agreed last year that we would stop celebrating it…after you and Damon’s 3 month anniversary fiasco”

“I know, but I’m blowing our 15 month anniversary off for you”

“I’ll take a rain check, are we going to go to band or what?” Lacey smiled and linked arms with me.

“Can you believe we’ve known each other for 10 years”

“Where has the time went?”

“We were only 4 years old when I moved into the town, and yet instead of being nice to the new girl you stole my Barbie and tied it to a tree” I smiled. “And then you cut all it’s hair off and colored the clothes black”

“Oh the good ole days”

“I’m serious Anya that was my favorite Barbie”

“It was 10 years ago, get over it”

“I can’t get over it, I was only 4! Just because you were a little demon didn’t mean you had to turn my Malibu Barbie into one” I just kept walking as we approached the band room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Born this way - Lady Gaga