Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Eric

(2 months later // February)

“I still don’t like this idea” I told Jay, he dragged me through the cemetery through the woods. I’ll never be quite comfortable around Jay when he drinks.

“Relax” Jay told me. “It’s a small party, no alcohol just weed”

I stopped walking. “And that’s supposed to make me feel better?”

“Well I don’t smoke week” I saw the plus side to this.

He dragged me through the woods, we went even deeper in then we usually do, probably to stay away from the cops.

“Hey guys!” Nick exclaimed. It was a small party, it was only Nick, Jay, me and two other guys.

Basically everyone involved in the accident. (Foreshadow)

“Guys this is Anya, Anya this is Cliff and Eric” I shook hands with the both of them, I bet they weren’t expecting that.

“Jay’s told us so much about you” Eric started. Jay and I sat down on a tree stump. “He was right, you’re really pretty” I blushed.

“He talks about how much he loves you and cares about you and how he always wants to protect you no matter what” Nick said in a goofy voice. He made kissy faces at us.

I casually put arm around him. “You can do all those things…expect protect me, I can protect myself” Jay shrugged, he was clearly embarrassed.

“A toast” Nick lifted his blunt in the air. “To Jay and Anya…Janya!!” we all laughed.

“Janya?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s your names put together, Jay and Anya makes Janya!” we all just laughed.



“What do you think of the guys?” Jay asked me the next morning by my locker.

“There cool”

“Good, Eric’s like my best friend”

“Why didn’t you introduce me to them earlier?”

“Because I wanted things between us to be stable before I introduced you. There kinda like my parents, I want their approval”

“Do they approve?” I asked, hopefully he’d say yes, I know most of Jay’s friends don’t like me because I’m, and I quote ‘a pretty rich girl’ end quote.

“Yeah they do, Cliff doesn’t really care, but Eric thinks your really cool…you already know what Nick thinks of you” I smiled. “He absolutely adores you…he wants us to get married someday”

“Well if you play your cards right that might happen” Jay smiled.

“I hope it does…but I suck at poker”

“What about go fish?” I asked.

“Yeah I suck at that too”

“How can you suck at go fish?”

“I always ask for the rare cards instead of like the most frequently picked cards” I shook my head.

“There is no strategic play to go fish, there’s no thought process behind it”

“I’m aware of that”



Usually I wouldn’t talk to Eric, but since he was in my study hall I decided it wouldn’t hurt to sit behind him.

“Hey…Anya right?” he asked. I nodded and smiled. He looked down at the homework I was doing. “Do take Algebra 2?” he asked. I shook my head.

“I’m taking Geometry”

“Do you think you could help me with my homework? Were working ratio’s and proportions, it’s complicated” I smiled.

“Sure no problem” He pulled his desk next to mine. “This is simple”

“I know it’s supposed to be, but I always get the wrong answer”

“Well do a problem and I’ll tell you what your doing wrong” he did the math problem then turned to me for approval.

Fuck, he was pretty hot. He had these pretty brown eyes, and dark brown hair that fell over one eye in a emo kind of way.

I couldn’t help but look into his eyes for a split second, before turning to his homework. “Here’s what’s wrong, your matching the wrong sides together. See it would be the two sides that corresponded together, X equals 30”

He looked a little confused. “Wow, pretty and smart” he smiled. I blushed. “You’re a freshman right?” I nodded. “I can’t believe a freshman helped me with my sophomore math homework”

Ooh, an older guy. I’m even more intrigued.

“ERIC!!” someone exclaimed.

We turned to the door where the pesky voice was coming from, it was Nick standing in the door way, with his white flat back ‘gangster’ hat on, slightly tilted 45 degree’s to the left, and his baggy jeans almost around his knee’s.

Nick waved for Eric to come. Of course the study teacher wasn’t even paying attention.

Eric closed his books, collected his things and rushed out of the room.

“Whatever” I shrugged. I continued with my geometry homework.

I could feel Eric and I will become good friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
"What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay, So long and goodnight"
"Helena" by My Chemical Romancce

usually i love guesing how a story is going to end. basically in this chapter you can figure out some parts of it. really if you take notes you can easily put things together about what happens and whose involved and stuff.