Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Toxic

They wouldn’t budge, I couldn’t get Jay and Eric in the same room together. Jay fucking hated Eric’s guts.

Because a rumor started, Eric was ‘in love’ with me, he told Nick and Cliff, and of course since Cliff went to a different school he told everyone, but he didn’t realize that his friends overlapped with Nick’s friends and eventually it came back to our high school. Now that’s what everyone’s talking about, how I managed to make two guys fall in love with me.

Nick hated it just as much as I did. He hated not spending time with his brother and best friend at the same time.

Nick and I finally made a plan.

“How do we do that?” Nick asked me. “Jay will never agree to go into the woods with us”

“I’ll take him alone, just so we can be alone, he’ll trust me”

Nick rolled his eyes. “After this he won’t”

“Shut up, I want them to make up”

“Ok, go on”

“You drag Eric into the woods, tempt him with weed or something right after school. Then you talk to him, about anything, keep coming back to the whole Jay issue, though. Then at 3 I will arrive with Jay, on the way I’ll talk to Jay about Eric, when we arrive we’ll trap them into talking with each other. We’ll pretend like we accidently came into the woods at the same time” I explained. Nick nodded.

“Your pretty good, kid, where do you get this kind of trickery?”

“Dating Jay” Nick chuckled.

“Touché” I gave him a look, did he know that he used that in the wrong context?

“I’ll see you after school” I told him. I walked to my locker as soon as the final bell rung, signally our freedom.

Lacey ran up to me. “This whole not talking thing between Jay and Eric is irritating” she started. “English was dead silent most of the time. There were no witty comments between them”

“Eric takes freshman english?” I asked.

“Well technically it’s the ‘special’ freshman English, for the stupid kids” she sighed. I tried to control my laughter.

“Don’t worry about Jay and Eric, Nick and I are taking care of it after school, we have it all planned out” I said with a sneaky grin. Lacey flashed me a concerned look.

“I thought you’re a pacifist”

“Not that way, were gonna make them talk, there best friends fighting over some stupid crush is so…stupid” Lacey shrugged.

“If there was another girl that liked Damon, I would do the same. Wouldn’t you?”

“Well I don’t like Damon”

“I mean with Jay, what if some other girl liked him and wanted to date him?”

“Lacey” I started, I grabbed her shoulders. “Every girl wants to date Jay, I’ve known this since we started dating, but I’m not jealous”

“Maybe it’s a guy thing”

“Maybe so”



“I don’t wanna go!” Jay exclaimed.

“Stop being a baby” I yelled back. “Were just going to do homework”

“But Nick comes here after school with Eric and Cliff on Thursdays!!!”

“I asked him not to, so we could be alone” I kissed his forehead. “Trust me”

Jay smirked as I lead him around tree’s and over broken tree branches. Eventually we arrived at the meeting ground, luckily Jay loves me or he would have bolted off when he saw Eric.

“What the fuck is this Anya?” he asked. “Can I trust you?”

“Yeah, but this is the right thing to do” Jay tried to escape but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, surprisingly I was stronger then him.

“You guys aren’t going anywhere until you talk it out” Nick explained. “You guys are best friends, let’s not let this whole Anya thing get to your heads”

Eric took a step forward to confront him. But Jay took a step in the opposite direction. Luckily I was still holding his hand, so I pushed him forward.

Eric just came up to him and hugged him. “I’m sorry man” he cried. “I’m so sorry, I wouldn’t try to steal your girl, I promise” At first Jay didn’t hug back, but then he did, and then the moment went from scary to sweet.

“It’s alright…how’s your nose?”

“It’s a little disfigured, and there’s a cut, but it’s better” they did a little gangster hand shake before hugging again.

“Man, it’s been like three days, we need to destroy shit, like now!” Jay exclaimed.

“I know, in English we didn’t annoy Mr. Smith till the point where he kicked us out!”

“English was lame, the class was dead silent for most of the period”

“I know, when were together that never happens” they hugged one last time. I smiled.

“Told you so” I said.

“What did you tell us?” Eric asked.

“You can solve things without violence”

“But violence helps, and it makes a statement” Jay added. Ok, way to take a step backwards.

I rolled my eyes. We all sat around in a circle like old times. Nick pulled out his drug kit and passed it around.

What the hell, I’ll try it.

Bad idea, I’m pretty sure I hit Eric in the nose by accident, it started gushing blood, eventually we had to take him home since it was so much blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Toxic" by Britney Spears

seriously this story gets really good, it's literally the only story i'm focusing on, because i want it finished by next week