Status: co written story with Sab! updates may vary, due to our schedules, but please leave us comments and subscribe! :D

If Looks Could Kill, I'd Be Dead

"Make It A Sweet, Sweet Goodbye."

Image


Sascha

I was so glad Theta and I made up. Finally I could sleep again, my arms wrapped around her thin waist and pulling her close to me, all weirdness gone and just our natural glows together again. It was an amazing feeling to be so close to her once more.

Never again would I ruin my friendship with someone as important as her, but sometimes my harsh judgement got in the way and I just couldn’t think normally. I hated how narrow minded and hot headed I could be, but I couldn’t change that, no matter how much I tried.

It was the next day and I felt extremely nervous. I mean yesterday I had decided to be king of the dicks and just hurt Camden and Loren who were both my friends... well Loren more than Camden since I barely knew or talked to the kid.

I sighed and walked with Theta to our usual meeting spot. I hoped that Loren wouldn’t be mean to Theta, just because I decided to be a dick to the one guy she was crushing on badly. Wow what a fucking worst best friend am I? Oxymoron!

“I’m so glad we’re back to normal. I couldn’t have handled not sleeping this good for longer. You know how I get when I do not get my beauty rest.” I chuckled and hugged Theta tightly to me.

She giggled and nodded into my chest. I swayed us back and forth humming a soft tune, which I made up on the spot, just enjoying the fact that I had my best friend back, the person who gave the second best hugs on the planet, after me of course.

“It was so horrible. I could barely sleep. I’m so glad that awkward thing is over, because it sucked major monkey balls!” She cheered and jumped away from me.

In that moment Loren walked by, Camden trailing behind him, the kids eyes wide.

It amazed me how the first person I looked at wasn’t Loren, but rather his younger brother. His shy nature just made him seem all the more interesting and those eyes just drew me in like nothing else, the pale, perfect skin tone with no blemishes and the way he seemed to always have something in his mouth.

I smiled over at him, then lowered my eyes when I realized that Loren was eyeing me. I didn’t want to start another fight. I wanted had to tell him how sorry I was for my horrible behaviour the day before.

“Loren.” I started and looked at him. He smiled at Theta in a generous and sweet way, before turning to me and getting a cold hard stone cold expression to rush over his features. I shuddered before taking a deep breath of air, “I’m so sorry Loren for everything I said yesterday. I know you just tried to help, but it’s just... I get angry sometimes, not often, but when I do I sort of snap...” I explained.

He didn’t answer anything.

“I’m sorry! I was an idiot and you or Camden didn’t deserve what I did and said. You were just trying to be a good friend and I understand, but the thing is we barely know anything about you and you ask such personal things it sort of intimidated me in a way. I know it’s dumb but I just want to know you better before actually sharing things like that with you...”

Loren sighed and shrugged, “Whatever man, I don’t really care, but you still have to apologize to Camden.”

I choked on air and then looked over at Camden, who looked just as surprised as I was.

Loren turned around to his brother and whispered something to him, ruffling his hair, causing the younger boy to smile softly. Camden nodded and hugged his brother close, his small arms wrapping around the older waist.

Loren gave me a hesitant lance before letting Camden walk over to me. He really was short compared to me. He went just barely up to my chest, hoodie sleeve in his mouth, chewing on it nervously, but this only brought more attention to those luscious red lips.

So, sue me for checking him out. He wasn’t just cute and adorable but also sexy as hell. He swayed his hips naturally, not like some girls did just to try and get attention, and even though he worse baggy shirts and pants, I could tell he definitely had a nice ass.

Camden grabbed at my pinky finger and pulled me in a different direction after him. His hands were just as soft as I thought they’d be. They felt amazing, being loosely wrapped around my finger.

I felt a cold shiver run down my back. Why? Because I knew Loren was glaring at me. I could sense his eyes after us.

Camden let go of my finger, dropping his small hand to his side when he stopped walking. He walked to the auditorium, dodging people while they walked by, as though he was afraid of them and their touches. His eyes were filled with fear, as he lowered those wonderful bright eyes to the ground.

I walked after him, and finally we reached the large, empty room.

Camden sat down, me following his actions and letting myself drop into the chair next to him. I smiled, but didn’t get one in return.

“Look, Camden I’m sorry I was such a dick to you. I am so sorry and don’t ever want to hurt you or see you hurt at all. You’re adorable and sweet and you’re way too pretty to be hurt or look so sad.” I explained.

Camden looked at me awkwardly before his eyes drifted to his feet once more. He still wore those old converse that seemed to be falling apart more and more, his hoodie was completely ripped and ugly, the black fading into a dark grey from all the times it’s been washed. His pants, which were some baggy skinny jeans had holes in their knees.

“It’s o-okay.” He whispered, his voice muffled by the sleeve in his mouth.

He dared look up at me, before he moved his head down again.

I reached over, slowly as not to scare him and in a way tell him what I was going to do, and pushed his chin up so he could look me in the eyes.

I felt him flinch away from my touch, before noticing I wouldn’t hurt him again, never would I do that again, because he was way too shy, too cute and there was something else about him that just made me feel horrible about how much of an ass I’d been to the little boy.

The only good thing that came out of all that was that Theta and I were friends again.

“We left Theta and Loren alone...” I muttered, dropping my hand from his chin and resting the same hand close to his.

He nodded and then smiled a little, it was almost not there, “I know... why do y-you think I t-took yah away?” he whispered.

His voice was amazing, the softest and quietest I know, but he was just so cute and adorable and never before did I think that I’d heard a voice as smooth and perfect as his. It just fit to him so well and I couldn’t imagine him sounding any different.

I smirked and nodded, “Smart.” I laughed and was about to ruffle his hair, but stopped myself before I made any quick gestures and touched him in a way that would make him run out of here crying like he did the first time.

“I am really sorry about what I did to you though Camden. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness or even ask for you or your brothers friendship, but I just hope you can forgive me...”

Camden watched me curiously before shrugging, “’appens all the time...” he whispered, “Everyone has bad days.” He added on as well.

I smiled and nodded. I couldn’t contain the way my heart was jumping around in my chest and the heat coming to my face. My smile widened as I heard his sweet voice utter those words of forgiveness.

“Good. Because we’re working on a theatre arts thing together.” I told him, “Do you like acting?”

Camden shook his head, “It was th-the only thing still o-open for people...” he whispered.

I guess because he moved here so late he didn’t have much of a choice for which electives to take and had to go to the ones given to him. Camden didn’t seem like an actor to me or even a tech kid... I guess he didn’t fit in at all, but it was just something more amazing about him.

I couldn’t wait to hug him and hold him close. I just wanted to be around him more and get to know him more, know what made him like this and know more about his past.

Wait...

Was Camden even gay?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello Ashleyy., agcookiemunster YOU ROCK! <3 <3

So yeah I wanted some CamdenxSasha time... :3 hehe and well sorry this is out sorta kinda late, but I had soccer three days in a row and after shitty ass games in the cold and rain I am NOT a happy camper -_-

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3