Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Thirteen

Fuck this shit.

***


I stumbled out of my bed in the morning, running to the bathroom after feeling the need to spill my guts. I heard someone pass by, but I don't think they came in. Honestly, I didn't want them to. My life didn't shouldn't matter to anyone. I'm a useless little fuck. After I'd finished puking, I got up and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. There were dark rings surrounding my eyes that had nothing to do with eyeliner, my hair was flat and greasy, and my eyes showed pain. I searched my eyes for anything, but the pain dulled them.

I glaced at a loose blade on the counter. It called me. It wanted me to use it, but I just grabbed it. "Ashley!" I shoved it in my pocket, following the sound of Jinxx's voice. "Huh?"
"Wow.. You look terrible." CC pointed out. Jake elbowed him.
"Thanks.." I muttered. I looked up at Jinxx. "What did you want?" He was staring at me almost as if I was a germ. "What?"
"Sorry... Uh, I was going to see Andy.. D'you wanna go?"
"In all seriousness, I want to drink myself to death. 'Kay?" I grabbed a bottle of Jack, walking to my bunk. I knew they had been staring at me wide-eyed, but I didn't care.

They shouldn't care.

Jinxx's Point of View.

I ran into the hospital, quickly finding out Andy's room number. I needed to tell him about Ash. He could be the only one who could help him. I got into Andy's room and I saw a tray that was full of food next to him. "Hey.."
"Hi, Jinxx.." He looked over my shoulder to see if Ash anyone else came. I shook my head.
"I need to tell you something he said today, Andy. It scared me to death. The guys, too."
"What?" He looked worried.
"I told Ash I was coming to see you and I asked if he wanted to go, but he just said, 'In all seriousness, I want to drink myself to death. 'Kay?'" Andy's eyes widened. I saw him rip a few wires out, getting up. He held his small stomach in pain as he did so.
"I need to see him."
"No! You're hurt! You need to stay here." A doctor rushed in since Andy had pulle his heart monitor out.
"Sir, I need you to lay back down." Andy slowly obeyed. The doctor shoved the many needles and wires back in his skin.
"Make him come here, Jinxx. I need him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait, everyone. I had a lot of shit to do and I wanted to catch up with my girlfriend and see some friends. THEN I GOT MY PERMIT! :D I'm excited. Ha! Anyway.. I'd love to read some comments.. Five new ones, maybe?
I really like comments, by the way.
COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RATE ?

x.
Jessica