Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 26 introduction

Isaiah's POV

I met my mentee in the training rooms.

He was average height, he had wavy black hair with brown eyes. He was staring off in to space as if he was fantasizing about something.

I walked up to him, his eyes still glazed over. I waved my hand in front of his face then snapped my fingers. That finally got his attention.

"Oh hello my name is John Dorian. But most call me JD." He said.

"Alright JD. I'm Isaiah. I'm your new mentor." I said. "And I'm going to make sure you're the best new recurit here, and later the best agent."

I saw him tilt his head to the side and start to daydream again. I pulled my revolver out and then place it pointing upwards next to his ear and pulled the trigger.

That woke him up really quick I'm not going to lie. He freaking flipped over into a wall. I laughed then I went to help him.

"Where's your pistol newbie?" I asked.

"In my room sir." JD said groaning in pain.

"Go get it. That pistol is now apart of yourself. I don't ever want to see you without it."

He got up and walked off to get it. I sat back in a chair. This was going to be a long day.

Ichabod's POV

I walked into the dining hall to meet my mentee. Her name was Mary Bell Adams. I walked in and looked up from her folder. She was sitting at one of the tables. My jaw dropped, if she was Mary Jo, she was gorgeous.

I walked up to her, and I asked "are you Mary Bell?"

She smiled with perfect peral white teeth and said "yes I am."

I looked at her. She had long flowing brown hair, with beautiful emerald green eyes. She had curves all in the right plaves. She was so beautiful that I thought I looked upon a piece of art.

"Uh well, I'm Isaiah I'm your new mentor." I said rather nervously.

She nodded in contempt. My knees were starting to feel like jelly.

"May I sit down?" I asked, I was going to fall onto the floor.

"Sure." She replied.

I sat down next to her and opened her file.

"Alright apprently you need some help with some weapon and combat training." I said.

"I don't know why, I am an techie. All I do is sit at a computer." She said.

"Guess we are like the marines everyone of us is a killer."

She nodded. Then we got up and went to the firing range. I was looking forward to this.

Jake's POV

I walked into the labs to meet my mentee.

He was an average sized man. He had shaggy dirty blond hair with brown eyes. He was working with something and was quite graceful despite how big he was muscle wise. I don't know why but he reminded me of Kurt Cobain.

I whistled at him to get his attention, luckily it worked. He looked up, startled.

"Yo, I am jake your new mentor. Your name would be?"

"Caleb Hopton." He said rather timidly.

"Alright Caleb. Looks like you need help with survival skills. Let's go my new friend."

He looked at me cautiously, like I was going to hurt him if he got to close. After having to bait him with a candy bar he finally walked alongside me.

I sighed this was going to be a long few weeks.

Scout's POV

I walked into the library. Where my mentee was supposed to be. I saw him sitting down at a table reading some book.

I looked at him and my breath stopped. I had to remind myself to breath he was that good looking. He had black hair with eyes as blue as the ocean. His perfectly crafted face and nicely toned body made me weak at the knees.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hello." I said nervously.

He looked up, put a bookmark where he was reading and smiled at me. His perfect white teeth shoning through.

"Why hello there." He responded.

"I'm Scout you're new mentor."
"What luck fate has given me."
"Excuse me?"

"I was lucky enough to be paired with such a beautiful young woman. I doubt this could get any better."

Oh he is good. Don't freak out Scout, keep it together. I thought.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Thomas, Thomas Hartly." He said.

"Well then Thomas we need to get down to work." I said.

"I cannot wait. Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, JD, is the new addition. But has Ichabod found love? Or lust? What will come from a friendship with this odd boy and jake? And what is to become of thomas and scout? Read to find out.