Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 29 Connections

"Oh God what did I do last night?" I asked.

"Well you pretty much downed half of that bottle of Jack Daniels that we had in the refrigerator."

"Why do we even have that? None of us drink."

"Apprently you do. I mean you downed half of that bottle without passin out or throwin up. That's slightly impressive right there"

I chuckled at that. I swung my legs over and sat on the side of the bed. I looked at Scout who was looking at me strangely. She got up out of her chair and sat next to me. Then she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I sat there for a moment not knowing what to do before I returned the kiss, my hand running through her hair.

Suddenly our kisses and breathing started to speed up. She fell back on the bed and I was on top of her kissing her hungrilly. I continued from her lips down to her neck. She moaned when I kissed the soft part of her neck.

I quickly pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes filled with confusion.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded yes. We started kissing again.

I felt her beginning to take my shirt off and I helped her with the rest. Then since she so graciously helped me I returned the favor.

Our kissing intensified, and her jeans came off. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I tugged my jeans off and helped her unclasp her bra. Finally our underwear came off. Then I entered her. She moaned, it sent me into a frenzy.

We kept at it, I built up speed as we went along. We started nearing the end and her moans intensified.

When we were finished I rolled off from on top of her. Then we got dressed quickly, then just collapsed back onto the bed.

We smiled and looked at each other. I placed my hand on my cheek, she put hers on top of my hand.

"Why did we do that?" I asked.

"Cause I think I love you too silly." She told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh, things are speeding up! Anyway next will be my 30 chapter and I will deploy them. JD is the new addition to the team but I am not done With Thomas, Caleb, or Mary Bell. So yeah. Wait in antisicpation for that!