Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 38 Death Watch

The thing charged right at me. I managed to dodge it and get a good look at it.

It had the body and head of a lizard, but its arms were human. I fired off a round into it. It just pinged off it.

"Crap."

It charged me again, I rolled out of the way. It reared up on its legs. I fired into its under belly. That hurt it as it let out a screeching roar of pain.

It quickly recovered because it got into a defensive position again.

I knew that I didn't know how to fight this thing, and that I was running out of bullets. I reared up and began to charge again. I fired a couple more shots into it.

I thinked that pissed it off more than anything as it just charged me again.

This time I wasn't fast enough to escape its embrace. It wrapped its arms around me and ran into a wall. Luckily it took most of the impact but when it threw me down I was dazed and confused.

I looked up the thing was standing above me screeching in victory. Suddenly the things head was gone. I couldn't explain it but it just was.

"Thought you would need some help there buddy." A mysterious voice said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but I wanted to introduce the Death Watch. These guys are bad assed.