Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 39 Trapped Inside This Octavarium

Isaiah's POV

I looked up at where the voice came from. A person walked into the middle of the room.

He had a helmet on so I couldn't see his face. He had black armor on complete with a cape. He carried a high powered sniper rifle and a assualt rifle on his back. Even though he hadn't said anything I knew what this guy was. He was a member of the elite group The Death Watch, and this guy was indeed a ranger.

The Death Watch is a top secert group. So secert they are usually passed off as an urban legend. For those who did believe knew of their cunning and brutality. The rangers were the elite of the elite. They operated in groups of three and they were a force to be recokned with. But what this guy was doing here I wasn't sure.

I looked at him cautiously. He walked over and stuck his hand out. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

"You all right there kid?" He asked.

"I'm fine. What's your name?" I asked.

"Sergeant Owen Sullivan."

"Wow, that was easy. I'm Isaiah Sanders member of the Team."

"Ah. Welcome aboard."

"Isn't this supposed to be top secert? I mean you are Death Watch."

"Kid the Team and the Death Watch have the exact same level of secercy. They collabrate with each other all the time. So I can hand information out easier to a team member than to a soldier."

"Interesting. I suppose we should continue on."

We walked along trying to get through this damn funhouse. It was a maze, an endless amount of turns and hallways. It was maddening to figure out where to go.

"Scout please tell me you have found a way out of here." I said.

"Holden and I are trying our best. Joker has this thing locked down tighter than the Decleration of Independence. If we only knew the password we could gain level one access and be of some help." Was her reply.

All of a sudden speakers started to play a line from some song. It just repeated one line.

Trapped inside this octavarium!
Trapped inside this octavarium!
Trapped inside this octavarium!
Trapped inside this octavarium!

I groaned and put my head of the wall. This was getting out of hand. I looked around and noticed something pecuilar. There was eight of everything in the room. Eight doors, eight chairs, eight of everything.

"Scout try eight."

"What?"

"The password is eight."

I heard typing. Then I heard access denied.

"Didn't work. Damn it!"

"Try octavarium." I said calmly.

I heard more keys clicking.

"Yes! It worked. Alright we have a map....with 24 marked exits which may or may not be accurate....shit."

"It's something Scout, it's something."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. But thank you for sticking with me. Thanks for subscribinf and commenting.