Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 8 Confessions

Isaiah's POV

I walked her into our room. She had fallen asleep in my arms on the way back here. I laid her down on her bed.

I then was about to walk out when I heard her say, "don't leave me, please?"

I turned around and walked back over to her. I pulled a chair up and sat down next to her.

"Could you hold me?" She asked.

I put the chair away and climbed into her bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her. She put her head on my chest and started to cry. I just held her tight against me. After a while she stopped crying.

"Feel any better?" I asked.

She looked up at me, moved her head up to mine and kissed me. I kissed her back.

We ended up just making out for awhile before she laid her head back down on my chest.

"Hey Scout?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Who was that guy?"

"Its not pretty. You sure you wanna hear it?"

"100 percent sure."

"When I was 19 I met Jack, the guy, we fell madly in love. At first it was amazing, but after a while he became abusive. He would rape me and abuse me pyshcally and verbally on a daily basis. I ended up begging for a transfer and was transfered to another foster home, and I haven't seen him sense then."

I sat there haunted by her story. I held her tight still. She had begun to cry again. I just tried to rock her to sleep.

She quickly fell asleep again. I sat there looking at her. Running my hand through her soft blond hair. I fell asleep after that too.
♠ ♠ ♠
No I am not turning this into some cheesy love story, I am trying to build a relationship with all of the characters.