Status: Active

An Array of Colors

Cobalt

I watched as Silver ran in just as the bell rang, his face red and panting.

“Did you run to school?” I asked.

“Yeah, I woke up late and missed the bus.”

“You know I could give you a ride to school, your house is close to mine.”

Before you freak out and wonder why I know where his house is, that time we kissed I was at his house. So no, I’m not creepy. I always remember where my friends houses are after the first time visiting. Not to mention the fact he was only two blocks away so it wasn’t too hard to recall…

Anywaaay, I digress.

His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas who still believes in Santa. I wouldn’t be too surprised if Silver did still believe in Santa…

“I’d love that!” he said, a little over-excitedly, at which I giggled.

He was just so cute! I wanted to adopt him and bring him home and feed him, and pet him like a cat. Ok…I wonder what Iris put in my breakfast…Wait! I didn’t eat. That must be the problem. Because Cobalt is a big boy who needs to eat his Wheaties. This is getting a little weird…I should probably stop with the mental rambling.

“Helloooo…earth to Cobalt…” Silver was waving his hand in front of my face.

I shot up in my chair and let out a little squeak.

“Oh my god! That squeak was the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard!”

I flushed at Silver’s excitedness.

“Awww! You’re blushing!”

His comment only made me turn redder and I turned my attention to the sketch in front of me, which wasn’t even started other than one curved line. I didn’t even know what I was drawing. If he could distract me from my artwork than he was really special. And then I had inspiration. I would draw Silver, then give it to him as a present!

I turned my paper at an angle so it was hidden and started sketching his beautiful face. Then his hair after doing the basic principles of his face. I could go into further detail later.

That rainbow hair that was an array of colors. I loved that hair of his. Not only was it rainbow but it looked so silky and I yearned to run my hands through it and I almost had a couple of times. It took all of my control not to, although I wouldn’t say it took all of my will. Because my will was to touch it.

I finished off the drawing and looked at the clock realizing I’d spent more time on it then I’d thought. But then I looked at Silver who was immersed in his artwork and smiled. I knew he would love it. I doubt anyone had ever made him a piece of artwork before. Let alone his crush. Yes I knew he was crushing on me, and it was so cute. I was planning on asking him out today and giving him this drawing while doing that would be perfect.

“Silver?”

I watched as he jerked in his seat, surprised that someone was talking to him while he was in the middle of drawing. But second period was almost over and I didn’t want to miss my chance.

“Yeah?” he asked, a little annoyed.

“I made you this,” I handed him the drawing, “Turn it over.”

I watched as he hesitantly did as he was told and gasped.

I’d written, ‘WILL YOU BE MINE?’ on it.

His face broke out into the biggest smile I’d ever seen and I barely heard him whisper, “Yes…”
♠ ♠ ♠
So now it's official! Weeeee!
I just couldn't leave you like that. :D
Thanks to MistyMayRain for commenting!