Status: Active

An Array of Colors

Silver

I was worried about Cobalt. He wasn’t returning any of my texts or calls. I wasn’t even being so pushy as to call every waking minute either.

I don’t even know what happened but we randomly got a month’s vacation from school. I think they found some really dangerous chemical that could’ve had potential to kill us. I’d called Cobalt only twice over the past week and a half and texted him about five times because I didn’t want to be a bother. But he hadn’t responded at all. He must know I’m worried about him!

What if he was killed and dies a horrible brutal death? What if he was being held captive and someone was holding him for ransom? Or what if he just didn’t like me…? Or what if I was just being a paranoid fuck and he was sick? But wouldn’t he at least tell me? I am his boyfriend after all…

I had no one left to talk to because I didn’t really want to barge in on his friends, although they invited me to eat lunch with them. Violet called me more often though, thankfully. Her little physic power things were like a miracle. She knew that I was alone and had to comfort me. But she also threatened to take Cobalt’s balls off for me and I knew she’d find him even if he were on an island in the middle of the ocean. I had to practically beg her not to, but in a couple weeks all my efforts will be worthless.

Yeah, Violet’s a crazy bitch. But you gotta love her.

I swept my blue pastel across the paper creating Cobalt’s eye. Then I stroked other colors across the page, forming his beautiful face. I know I seemed a bit obsessed, but I missed him so much. If only he would come to school tomorrow. This inadequate sketch was nothing compared to the real thing. His beauty could never be captured, not even by his own wonderworking, artistic hands.

I fell asleep, dreaming about Cobalt and seeing his face. Kissing his lips. Just holding his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait...I think it's been about 4 months....and this is literally nothing. But the next chapter should be better or a little longer. I really like this story but I don't know how to continue it. Its getting difficult for me but I'm going to continue trying.
Thanks to all of you for sticking with me even through the lack of updates.
Special thanks to Escape. My. Fate and Angel-VS-Demons for reminding me this story even existed. And also thanks to watson., crescendo., Escape. My. Fate, Angel-VS-Demons for commenting.
I'm going to shut up now because you're probably pissed that my author's note is longer than the chapter.