Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH.4

Nick's POV 2 months later
"I'm going to get you!"- I laughed as I ran after Bella in the park.
"DADDY!"- She giggled as I picked her up and spun her around.
"What?"- I smiled.
"I love you, please don't go anywhere."- She whispered. I set her on the grass and sat next to her as her black eyes grew watery.
"I'm not going anywhere Bells."
"But mommy is gone, she never came home! Why isn't she here! I miss her!"- She cried again. She asks me all the time about her mom and I think she finally understands that Staci isn't coming back.
"I know you miss her, I do too. But she's too sick to come home. I know you're sad, but I'm here for you. I love you and I'm not going anywhere."- I said as I patted her head.
"But you're not mommy!"- She sobbed as she got up and ran away.
"Bella!"- I screamed after her. She ran to the playground and crawled into the tunnel.
"Bells please come out of there."- I begged as my heart throbbed from the pain that shot through me with her previous words. We have become closer, but it's so hard for her not to have Staci. I barely work so I can be with her, and if I do work I take her with me or she'll cry and have a fit.
"No!"- She cried.
"Isabella Rose!"- I said sternly. She crawled out and ran over to me and hugged me tightly.
"Daddy I'm sorry, don't leave me! Is that why mommy left, because she was mad at me? I'll be good I pinky promise!!"
"Aw baby! I promise you that I will never leave you!"- I said as I wiped away her tears.
"Pinky promise?"- She sniffled.
"Yes."- I smirked as I grabbed and kissed her pinky. "I love you so much, I'll always be here."- I said before kissing her forehead. How could Staci leave us!?
Heartbroken couldn’t describe the feeling I have inside. I wish I could simply move on with someone new, but I just can’t get over her. She saved me, and I can’t seem to get her face out of my mind. I feel with Bella here, it’s almost the same as having Staci here. It’s like even though she’s gone, she won’t leave me alone. Bella and I headed home to walk in, only to find Joe sitting in the kitchen.
“Uncle Joey!”- Bella beamed, at least she can be happy at times.
“How’s my favorite person ever?”- Joe smiled as he picked her up.
“I’m ok, I still miss mommy. Daddy does too; he said she’s too sick to come home.”
“I’m sure you will see her soon, I miss her too. But you can still be happy with just daddy for now.”- Joe assured her.
“Bella why don’t you go shower and Joey and I will order dinner, ok?”
“Ok, you guys better be here when I’m done.”- She pouted.
“We promise we’ll be here.”- I smiled at her. Once I heard her reach upstairs I let out a loud sigh.
“Nick, are you ok?”- Joe asked quietly as I put my head in my hands.
“Did you really just ask that?”- I mumbled.
“Talk to me, you need to talk to someone. This is so much for you.”
“I don’t even know how I keep myself together! She was my world! I see so much of her in Bells and it just kills me. I can’t move on, I can’t even think about anyone else. I want to find her and I want to know what the hell happened!”- I sobbed once again.
“Nick I’ll do anything I can to help you, but I think it’s only going to hurt more if you look for her. You will eventually be happy, just be strong for Isabella.”
“I won’t be happy until I have my family back.”- I sighed before walking into the other room, shutting the door.

Isabella’s POV
I really miss mommy, I still don’t understand why she’s not here. I heard daddy crying the other night, and I think it’s because he misses her so much too. I want to cry when I see her picture; I just want everyone to be happy.
After I showered and got dressed I was about to head down stairs to see daddy and Uncle Joey. Before I got to go down the stairs I felt dizzy and I fell. I screamed until everything went black.

Nick’s POV
I tried to collect myself before Bella came down stair, but Joe just doesn’t understand the hurt I feel. I’m just so angry and my heart is just empty even though I have my Bella. I let out a sigh, trying to keep my cool before I went back into the kitchen. As soon as I opened I heard Bella scream from the stairs. I ran as fast as I could to get her, but she had already fallen down them and wasn’t moving.
“Bella!”- I cried as I picked her up.
“What the hell happened!?”- Joe yelled as he ran in.
“I don’t know! Should we take her to the hospital!?”- I cried as I brushed hair out of her face.
“Nick, I don’t know!”
“Bella please wake up for daddy; please. I can’t lose you too.”- I sighed, I know she should be fine but that kind of fall can do damage to her.
“Nick she’ll be ok.”
“You don’t know that for sure! Bella just open your eyes.”- I cried; all my emotion are so mixed together and I felt like I was the one who fell down the stairs. I can’t do this!
“Daddy?”- I heard Bella whisper.
“Bella! Oh thank you God!”- I cried as I hugged her. “Are you in pain honey?”
“A little, but I saw mommy!”
“What? Like a dream?”
“Daddy it was so real! I feel like I was really in the rain!”
“Joe let get her to the hospital, just to be sure.”
“But daddy I saw her!”
“I know you did, but that was a dreams sweetheart.”
Her leaving us caused everyone so much shit.