Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH.5

Bella's POV
"See daddy I told you I'm ok!"- I said to him as he carried me out of the hospital. After they knew I was ok Uncle Joey went home to be with Aunt Jenny.
"I had to check, but you do have some bruises and a sprained wrist."- He said.
"But it's ok, I got to see mommy! It was scary but I was happy to see her!"- I smiled at him.
"Well how about we go grab some food and go home? You can tell me about it when we get home."- He said as he buckled me in.
"Otay."
----------
"You tired Bells?"
"Yeah, thank you for dinner."- I yawned.
"You had a long day baby. Want to bathe and go to bed?"- Daddy asked.
"Yeah; can you carry me upstairs please...I'm scared."
"Of course munchkin."
He picked me up, and after I showered he was carrying me to bed.
"I need you be very careful Bella. With your mom not here, you're all I have and I just love you so much."- He said as he tucked me in.
“Daddy wait! I have to tell you what I saw!”- I whined.
“Oh I’m sorry Bells. Go ahead.”- He sighed as he sat at the foot of my bed.
“Well the first part all I could see was rain. Then I saw a big bridge with car on it. And then out of the rain mommy ran out on the side of the bridge, she looked so sad and she was holding her tummy like she was in pain. I couldn’t tell if she was crying or not because of the rain, but she grabbed a light pole and stood on the edge of the bridge…maybe she saw a fish! I know it was a dream, but it seemed so real and I was just happy to see her…but it was still creepy”- I told him. He didn’t say a word, he looked shocked.
“Daddy!”- I yelled as I waved my hands in his face.
“Sorry, Bella was there anything else you remember seeing?”- He asked seriously.
“Um…I don’t know.”
“Isabella this is important!”- He glared.
“What did I do?”- I frowned.
“Oh ugh nothing. I’m sorry I’m getting upset…hey would you like to sleep over Uncle Joey’s?”- He asked.
“Why? I’m in bed already.”
“Bella will you please stay the night there? Or I can see if he’ll come over here.”
“I don’t understand. Are you leaving?”- I started crying, I can’t lose him too.
“Bells…this is so hard to explain to you but I promise I’ll be back.”
“Are you going to see her? I want to go!”- I cried. I miss mommy so much.
“Isabella Rose. You need to do this for me; I’m going to try to make this all better I promise you. I love you, I hope you know that.”- He said giving me a half smile.
“Ok and I love you too daddy…wait I do remember one more thing.”
“What is it?”
“The last this I saw before I woke up was a man coming from the shadows, he looked like he was running to mommy.”- I sighed.
“Thanks Bella.”- He said before he kissed my forehead and ran out.

Nick’s POV
Bella is having visions like Staci. I bet that’s why Staci left. Maybe she had a vision of Bella or I dying. Staci has to be able to overcome these visions…they just can’t be true. She has to be in Chicago, the vision sounded like the first day we meet…the day she saved me. Now it’s my turn to save her. I pulled out my phone and dialed Joe’s number.
“Hey Joe, I don’t have time to explain but how soon can you get here? I need you to watch Bella for a day or so.”- I blurted out quickly.
“Um 20 minutes…but what the hell are planning on doing?”- He asked.
“I’m going to get Staci.”
“What?”
“Joe I don’t have time to explain now, just get here please.”
“Ok…”
“Thanks.”- I said before hanging up. I don’t understand why Bella had this vision, but I’m glad she did. And there’s one thing about her vision I didn’t get; Staci was holding her stomach…what if she’s pregnant!?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I stepped off the plane and grabbed a cab. I watched the clouds gather as I stared out the window…today has to be the day. I don’t know what I’m going to say to her, but I know I have to find her before she jumps. I mean if she is pregnant that’s OUR child!
I had the cab driver drop me by her old apartment; it’s not raining so I know I still have some time…but not long because I just felt a drop.
“Excuse me sir.”- I said to a random guy walking down the street.
“Yes…”- He said giving me a weird look.
“Have you seen this woman?”- I asked as I showed him a picture of Staci.
“Actually yes, I own a fruit stand and I saw her past the other day I believe. Are you a cop?”
“No, she’s my wife. Where was she heading?”
“I’m not sure; I’m sorry.”- He said before walking away.
“Ugh!”- I growled as the rain started to fall harder. I saw a woman who was in a hoodie and sweats walk by me quickly. I ran up to her; maybe she knows something.