Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Welcome to Miami

Miami,

I stood on the beach awaiting the photographer to reload his camera. The stylist was adjusting my bikini bottoms. My hair was straightened iron-flat and my makeup was sultry. I was so tired since I woke up at 5 to go work out and it was around 4 in the afternoon. As soon as this photoshoot was over I was going right back to my hotel to sleep until tomorrow morning. The photographer walked over with his camera and showed me the pictures he already took and went through some new poses that he wanted me to try out.

My cellphone rang and my stylist brought it over to me. It was a Miami number but I didn’t recognized it so I answered it.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hello? Is this Natalie?” The man asked and the voice sounded familiar but I couldn’t place it.

“Yes and who is this?” I asked as I felt the stylist putting on some baby oil on my leg to make my tattoo stand out more.

“Dwayne.” I could feel my heart speeding up when he said that.

“Hey Dwayne what’s up?” I asked trying to stay calm.

“Well I heard you were still in Miami and I was wondering if you would like to do dinner with me tonight?”

“Sure, um what time?” I asked.

“How about I come meet you at your hotel? How does 8 sound?” He asked.

“Sure, just call me when you are ready.” I said.

“Okay, I will see you later.” He said and I could hear his smile.

“Okay bye.” I hung up and pulled up a text and labeled it Cassie.

I have a date with Dwayne tonight. I sent it continued to work.

Back at the hotel after a quick nap, I was getting out of the shower. As I wrapped my large towel around myself I could hear my cellphone ringing. I walked over to where my phone was charging and picked it up.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Natalie, it’s Dwayne. Which hotel are you staying at? He asked.

“The Delano.” I answered with a bright smile.

“What room?” He asked.

“I am in one of those poolside bungalows. Call me when you get here and I will come out to
meet you.”

“Okay, well how about instead of going out. I just pick up something.” He suggested.

“Do you think that would be a good idea?” I asked.

“Nothing is going to happen. I’m just a very private person and I don’t like paparazzi in my
face every five seconds.”

“Completely understandable.” I said seeing his point since I’m kind of the same way.

“What kind of food do you want?” He asked.

“I would say Cuban but I don’t know any good places around here.” I answered.

“I do. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” He said.

“Okay.” I got off the phone quickly as I walked over to the bed and picked up the dress that I
was planning on wearing which was a lovely Herve Leger dress that I picked up for dinner but since we were staying in I wanted to wear a sundress. I finished drying off and put on some lotion really quick before curling my hair and putting on a little bit of makeup. After putting on some perfume my phone rang again.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey, I’m outside.” He said.

“I’m coming out now.” I said before giving myself the final look in the mirror. I hung up and
walked outside around the front to see Dwayne getting out of his truck with a two bags of food. He walked over and gave me a quick hug.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey.” He said back and I could smell the amazing food in the bag.

“Smells good.” I said as I took one of the bags. We walked back to the room and I shut the door.

***

An hour later,

I was washing the dishes while Dwayne sat there talking to me.

“What do you want for your life?” He asked.

“A successful career, marriage, as many kids that I can bear.” I said with a smile.

“You do know that smile can melt any man’s heart.” He commented.

“So Mr. Johnson, why did you ask me out?”

“Because you are beautiful.” He said.

“My looks alone attracted you?” I asked.

“No, you misinterpreted what I said. You are an amazing woman. Ever since I met you when you were that gawky little 16 years old, I knew one day you would grow up to be beautiful, sweet, talented, and funny.” He answered.

“Good answer.” I said. I finished rinsing out the dishes and looked at the time to see it was just 10 p.m. “It’s only 10, what now?” I asked.

“I’m thinking movie or we could just talk about anything.” He answered.

“Sounds good.” I dried my hands and walked over to him. I sat down on the couch and he moved closer to me.

After a few hours later, I was drinking a glass of wine which relaxing.

“When do you go back to California?” He asked.

“Tomorrow night, why?”

“I want you to stay for a few more days.” He answered.

“And do what?” I asked.

“Just hang out and get to know each other better.” He told me.

“I guess I can put off going back for a couple of days.” I looked at him and felt my excitement
bubbling over that he asked me to stay a few more days.

“Good.” He sat up. “You should come to my house tomorrow.”

“And how should I dress?”

“Swimsuit and casual.” He said.

“I can do that.” I said as he leaned over and kissed me. Not one of those cute awkward kisses but one of those you-just-set-my-body-ablaze kisses. I kissed him. He grabbed my legs and pulled me under him as he got up and hovered over me. Things were getting a little bit too hot and heavy really fast.

“Dwayne.” I said and I could see he realized what he was doing because he stopped and sat up.

“I’m sorry. I don’t even know what came over me.” He was about to jump up but I stopped him and sat up breathing heavily.

“It was fine but I think we were moving too fast. I really like you and I don’t want to be just a booty call for you.” I said.

“And you could never be that for me.” He said while giving me another kiss. “I’m going to go now.”

He got up and I followed him to the door to let him out. He gave me another kiss and left leaving me biting my bottom lip and thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Natalie's Maxim Shoot
Natalie with Dwayne
Natalie's tattoo

Bungalow Click view room details and the pics are at the bottom of screen to view the rooms