Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Boyfriends and Sleepovers

That Friday,

I ended up spending the whole week in Miami with Dwayne who was a complete gentleman. We were definitely enjoying our time together now I had one more day before tomorrow afternoon when I had to go back to California. Today I was just going to hang out and cook for Dwayne at his place. I pulled up my rental to his gorgeous house and parked behind his truck. I got out of the car and got my bags of groceries out of the back and walked to the front door. After pressing the doorbell it only took him a few seconds to open it he smiled and took all of the bags in one before giving me a kiss.

"Come on in." He walked back in and I saw how gorgeous his house really was.

"This is beautiful." I said as I followed him into the kitchen.

"Thanks, so what's on the menu for today?" He asked while putting the things on the kitchen counter.

"I was thinking Italian. My friend Cassie taught me this amazing recipe." I said looking through the bags making sure I had all of the ingredients.

"Sounds good to me. How about you start it up, I have to go call my daughter real quick." He told me as he kissed me.

"Okay." I nodded.

***

A few hours later, after enjoying grilled chicken alfredo we were sitting in the living room talking when he got up.

"Want a glass of wine or something?" He asked.

"How about a beer?" I asked.

"A girl after my own heart." He held his chest and walked into the kitchen. I giggled as he came back with a couple of Corona's. He opened mine with ease and handed it to me before sitting down I took a long drink before I noticed him rubbing that rock hard stomach of his.

"Damn girl, you can cook." He said letting out a satisfied groan before drinking some of his beer.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it." I said putting my legs up on his lap and he reached down massaging my calf while letting out a small chuckle.

"When are you coming to LA to visit me on my turf and spend time with me?" I asked him.

"Whenever you want me to. With the Fast Five premiere coming up I should be there this week coming up actually."

"Does this make you my boyfriend? All of these dates, I cooked for you and you saw me naked on accident." I said

"Great sight." He said while smiling widely.

"Perv!" I slapped his arm and he let out a hearty laugh.

"Well, I guess it does." He said.

"What does?" I asked.

"That I am your boyfriend. I mean I really, really like you way more than I thought I would."

"I like you too. Oh man what would my father say?" I grinned.

"He would be happy. Hell he practically wants me to be his son-in-law." He chuckled.

"Damn, the old man set me up." I said with a laugh.

"Well he got us both and I'm happy for it." He kissed me before leaning back. "What time does your flight leave tomorrow?"

"Like 6:30 in the evening so I have to be at the airport about 4:30." I said with a pout.

He pulled me close and kissed the top of my forehead.

"I think I'm going to be sad." He said.

"Aww!" I said as I buried my head in his neck.

"This Thursday is the premiere so do you want to come?" He asked.

"As your date?" I asked.

"I'm not ready to share you yet but I want you there and you can bring whoever you want. After the premiere we can do dinner.

"Can we go to an actual restaurant?" I asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

***

The next morning,

I woke up laying in bed with DJ. He was sleeping peacefully. Last night we stayed up as long as we could talking. It was one of the most romantic things that I have ever done with a guy. I decided to get up and get ready to go. I found my dress and pulled off the t-shirt that he let me wear last night before putting on my dress. After finding my shoes I walked back over to bed and crawled on top of Dwayne straddling his lap. He woke up and I bent down to give him a kiss.

"What's up beautiful?" He groaned and rubbed my thighs.

"I'm about to go back to the hotel and pack for my flight. I will see you Thursday." I could feel his morning wood underneath me with the sheets barely containing it. Damn, I've got myself a big boy in more than one way. I gave him one more kiss before getting up which I'm sure he saw what kind of underwear I was wearing.

"Damn, I bet you are wild in bed." He said.

"Stick with me long enough and you will find out." I said as I found my purse.

He finally got up and I could definitely see what he was working with in his boxer-briefs. He walked over to me and hugged me picking me up.

"Thank you for the wonderful week." He said while giving me another kiss.

"No problem." I said. "Oh and don't get a hotel room when you come. I have this amazing condo."

"Okay." he said before placing me down.

"I will see you later." I kissed him on the cheek before I left.