Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Back Home

Back in California,

I pulled up to The Residences at W Hollywood and pulled up to the valet. Keith, the valet walked over to the car.

"Hello Miss Mendez, how are you?" He asked me as I opened my door and got out.

"Very good Keith, can you have someone bring my luggage up? I would do it but it's way too heavy."

"Sure, how many?" He asked.

"Just two." I said before giving him my car keys.

"Okay ma'am." He smiled.

"Thank you." I went inside.

As soon as I got to my condo my phone rang. I opened the door and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey gorgeous, just calling to see if you made it home safely."

Just got in my condo and I'm exhausted."

"Well, I'll be in L.A Wednesday night." He said.

Wow, I can't wait." I let the guy who had my luggage bring it in and he rolled it to the laundry room. I removed my Louboutins and then tipped the guy. I let him out and walked to turn on the lights in my bedroom.

"Miss you already." He said.

"I miss you too." I said with a bright smile. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Are you about to take a shower?" He said in his sexy voice.

"Yes I am Mr. Johnson." I answered him.

"Oh, I wish I were there." he said.

"Wow, you are a perv." I said giggling.

"Enjoy your bath baby." He said.

"Okay, call me tomorrow because I think I may knock out after this shower." I told him.

"Okay goodnight."

"Goodnight." I answered back.

***

The next morning,

I was getting ready to go to Cassie's store just to talk. I was just putting on my eyeliner when my cellphone rang. I thought it was Dwayne so I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Natalie, it's Felicia. Be ready for the finalized script. You got the part." She said excited.

"Really? Oh my God." I did my happy dance.

"I'll send the script by courier but you've definitely got it." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said while hanging up. I first called my Dad's office.

"Michael Mendez's office." Susan answered.

"Hey Susan, it's Natalie is my father busy?" he said.

"Hello Natalie. He just got in let me patch you in." She said.

"All right, thanks Susan."

"Hello?" Came a few seconds later from my dad.

"Daddy, guess what?"

"What my baby girl?" He asked.

"I got the part." I said.

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah and my personal life is finally in order as well as my professional life. I just wish that I could help mom."

"Mom will get help when she wants help. So about your personal life. What's going on?" He asked.

"Um, Dwayne asked me out when I got to Miami and we spent all week together and we enjoyed being around each other so we are going to try having a relationship." I said.

"Are you going to be happy?" He asked like any concerned father would.

"I think so." I smiled.

"That's good, you haven't had sex with him have you?" He asked.

"No Dad, I don't plan to either any time soon." That was a complete lie. I planned on jumping his bones as soon as possible.

"That's my girl, well I have a meeting so I'll talk to you later." He told me.

"Okay, love you Daddy." I said.

"Love you too baby girl." I smiled.

I hung up and dialed Dwayne's number.

"Hello baby." He said.

"Hey, guess what?" I was bursting at the seams.

"What?" He gave up too easily.

"Aww, you're boring. I got the part." I told him.

"Congratulations baby." He said sounding genuinely proud.

"Thank you sweetie." I said.

"We are going to celebrate when I get there."

"Good." I smiled while sitting down.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Getting ready to go see Cassie. I plan on asking her to be my date at the premiere."

"Going lesbian on me already?" He asked.

"Wel how would it look to you if I showed up with another man?" I said.

"Good point and tell her thank you for that recipe" He said.

I grabbed my purse and keys.

"I will see you later." I said.

"Okay bye." He hung up.

***

At the store, I got out of the car and walked to the store to see a few customers doing some browsing. I opened the door and walked into the store to see Cassie behind the register. I walked over to her.

"Hey girl, what are you doing here? And what happened to you in Miami?" You look happy and absolutely glowing." She said. I jumped up on the counter and sat.

"That's because I have amazing news. I am going to be starring in my first role and DJ asked me to be his girl after a whole week together and I said yes. Are you going to be my date for the Fast Five premiere?" I asked.

"Really don't you wanna go with DJ?" She asked.

"As much I would unfortunately we are a pretty new couple and he's a private person so he doesn't want anyone to know yet." I answered.

"Sure, maybe I will meet a hot boy." She smiled.

"It's Thursday so we need to go shopping for some sexy dresses. I am so excited." I said.

"When is he coming in?" She asked.

"Wednesday. He's staying at my condo." I smiled.

"Sounds like someone getting some."

"Maybe, so dress shopping tomorrow?" I asked.

"Along with Louboutins." She added.

"As long as it matches the dress." I pointed out.

"Oh, by the way, how did the photo shoot go?"

"It went great. really hot pictures and I can't wait for them to be in Maxim." I said.

"I'm prett sure they are so hot." She said.

"I'm going to go now, I have to be home for the script and schedule a wax, manicure, pedicure, and a hair appointment."

"Going all out for our boyfriend huh?" She asked.

"Have you seen him?" I asked giving her that are-you-serious look.

"Yeah, he's gorgeous." She said.

"Exactly, I will talk to you later." I said putting on my sunglasses and walking out.