Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Welcome To LA Natalie-Style

Wednesday afternoon,

I was getting my condo cleaned up for Dwayne's arrival. I had dinner on the stove cooking and the champagne chilled. I made sure everything was looking good including myself. The doorbell rang and I walked over to it and peeked out the door. I saw Dwayne and opened the door.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi babes." I said as he walked in and put his few luggage cases down.

"Wow, your condo has a club, spa, and bistro?" He asked.

"Yep, I smiled as I walked over and he lifted me up giving me a kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled down at him. Thank God I'm wearing a long dress

"I can't believe you are here right now." I smiled as he he set me down.

"Guess what I was thinking about all this week and my flight here?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You." He smiled as I kissed him again.

"Flattery gets you everywhere, now go put your things in my room and I will p ut your dinner on the table." I pointed to where he needed to go.

"Damn, you are good to me." He said.

"Damn right." I said. he walked into the bedroom and put his bags away.

A few minutes later, I felt his hands on my hips as I was putting pasta on his plate.

"For a latina, you make a lot of Italian food." He commented giving me a kiss on my neck.

"Well Cassie and I lived together before I really got into modeling and she taught me all of these recipes." I said. Now go sit." He listened.

I finished putting the sauce on his pasta and got two pieces of garlic break. I walked over to him and put it down in front of him. Dwayne looked so hungry that it was kind of scary to watch him eat.

***

After dinner, he was sitting on the couch while I searched the fridge for something to drink. I finally found what I was looking for which was a Dr. Pepper. I took a drink of it and felt Dwayne's really strong arms around my waist. I put my drink down on the counter and turned around to be met with a deep kiss. I backed up while kissing him back. He lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck before he placed me on the counter. I let go and looped my fingers in his belt and pulled him to me. He nibbled on my bottom lip as I unbuttoned his pants and pulled him out. I was definitely impressed. He grabbed my g-string sides and helped me lift up so that he could remove them. He threw them over his shoulder and hiked up my dress. He pulled me to the edge of the counter while kissing me.

"Fuck you are wearing too much clothes." He groaned and I giggled while trying to take off my dress. I felt him enter me kind of roughly which caused me to let out a rather loud moan. He kissed me as he began doing long strokes inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him into me. I couldn't help but to moan out his name while digging my nails into his back.

"Shit baby." He said as he started going harder and faster.

***

An hour later, I was on top of him on the couch riding out my orgasm as he did his. He held me in place and I felt him shooting deeply inside me. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

"You are amazing." he said as he rubbed my back.

He gave me a kiss and I slowly removed him from inside of me. I was feeling a little bit drained but Dwayne wrapped his arms around me.

"I really can't get enough of you." He said.

"Same here. Want to try for round 2 in the bedroom?" I asked.

"You damn right." He picked me up effortlessly and carried me upstairs.

***

'Went to the gym. See you at 9 beautiful.' I read from the note that was on the pillow next to me when I woke up to Dwayne being gone. I got out of the bed to get cleaned up and to start my laundry. My cellphone rang and I walked over to the where it was charging it and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey girl, it's Cassie. How are you?" She asked.

"Terrific, Dwayne came in last night." I said with a smile.

"Is that all that happened?" She asked.

"Amazing sex happened after I cooked for him." I said.

I heard the door opened and I smiled as Dwayne walked in.

"You get it girl!" She said. "What time should I be ready?" She asked.

"Baby, what time should us girls be ready?" I asked Dwayne. He walked over to see me in just his tee shirt and grinned before grabbing me by the waist. I could smell his sweat which wasn't dreadful but he needed a shower.

"At 7:30, the limo will be here at 7:45." He kissed the side of my neck and I giggled.

"7:30. Are coming to get ready here?" I asked Cassie.

"Yeah." She said. "I will let you go spend more time with your man. Have fun and don't get pregnant."

"I appreciate you so much." I said as I hung up. I turned around to Dwayne and kissed him.

"What are you up to baby?" He asked.

"Just got up. Had fun at the gym?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"Good because you need a shower. I need one too." I said giving him a grin.

"Baby as much as I love sex I am way too tired." He said.

"Who said anything about sex?" I asked getting up. "How about you shower up and I will call and order some from downstairs?"

"Okay. I'll write mine down and leave it to on the nightstand."

"Alright baby." I went to walk away but he spanked me really quick. "Keep that shit up and I will screw your brains out." I found my cellphone and dialed up the bistro downstairs to get our food delivered.