‹ Prequel: Coffee Shop Love
Status: slow updates, but comment, yeah?

Coffee and Cigarettes

Chapter One

I was rearranging my portraits for the new issue of the magazine when suddenly someone grabbed my waist from behind. I turned giggling, because I only knew of one person who would bother me in my office, and not call my name to get my attention.

“Hey gorgeous.” Oliver said in my ear. I shivered, then turned towards him.

“Hi, Oli.” I said reaching up to kiss his cheek. “Why are you in my office?”

“Oh, so mean today,” Oliver said chuckling at my face. “I’m in here to give my husband a kiss and to take him out to get dinner, because he keeps over working when he doesn’t need to be. And, he keeps ignoring my notes I pass to him in conference meetings.” He said stepping closer towards causing me to sit on the pictures on my cherry wood desk.
“I am not mean today. You just keep interrupting me.” I said poking his chest while grinning up towards him. “As for the kiss and dinner, you’ll get those after you help me with the pictures, mister Reed.” I said giggling and kissing his neck, then blushing.

“I’m only interrupting you because you won’t answer my notes! If you just answered my notes, I’d stop bothering you. And I’ll help you with anything my darling.” He said taking my hands in his, and smiling down towards me stealing a sweet kiss in the process.

“I refuse to answer you’re sexually charged notes, especially when we’re in such a large room with all our bosses and assistants! You must be on something to think I’d answer those. Come on, let’s get to these pictures, I’m starving, Oli!”

*

We were sitting outside in the white sand, looking into the sea’s horizon, watching the water wave up to us, and the boats drive effortlessly across the water. Our hands were intertwined, and I couldn’t be happier. The simple joys in life were one of the many things that made me feel as I was in heaven with Oliver. I loved being his husband, and nothing could really stop us.

I heard a high pitched giggle, and turned my head to see a little girl no older than 2 years old run playfully away from a man, her father, laughing and squealing a look of pure delight painted graciously across her small porcelain colored face. I smiled to myself, knowing that’s whatone dayOliver and I should become. Parents. Hell, it’s 3 years into our marriage.

I moved onto Oliver’s lap kissing him, then pulled away blushing.

“Have you ever thought of creating a life with me?” I spoke in a hushed tone, in fear he’d break my heart.

“What do you mean, Li? I promised to you, that we’d create a life together in my vows on our wedding day. We are creating a life together. We have for 3 years, Liam.” Oliver said proudly, gleaming his teeth down at me.

I smiled up at him, and let the conversation be. There was no need to push farther. I’d ask him about kids later.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo, this is the sucky introduction.
i've been re-editing it for ages.
I GAVE UP.
and posted this.
I have the next chapter written. <3

subscribe and comment, please?
-Maxxie