Melinda the Servent

Chapter Eight

Leo stormed out of the room and into the kitchen to where I was standing. Seeing him so annoyed I open my arms and he came into them as to seek comfort from me and I was willing to give it to him. Bret was the cause of making Leo angry or annoyed so I took it into my own hands.

This Bret was starting to get annoying to both of us, so I told Leo to sit down at the kitchen table and I would go and talk to him. This is all he had to say “Alright Mel, but don’t be too long I want to talk to you.” This man had to go so I remembered what my Lord had said. So I left the kitchen and went to the lounge room where I found Bret sitting on the sofa. As I made my way to where he was sitting, he stood up and asked me to sit down and I refused him. I said “We are no longer going to talk to you and you must leave right now. Also you have to go and see my Master whole lives a full day away. He has the largest house you won’t miss him.” With that he left and I went back to where I left Leo in the kitchen.

We where both so pissed at him that we didn’t even speak. While we sat there trying to calm down one of the maids brought in the dirty cups that we had just used. She could tell that there was something wrong and left as quickly as possible. I just sat there starting out the window and thought about what had just happened. See what was outside was amazing so I just started to hum to myself and after a while Leo joined in as well. He must have known what I was humming. This silence was broken when I asked “What did you want to talk to me about my Lord.”

He looked at me as if he was going to say something important to me. But instead he just said “I know that you are use to say my Lord, Sir and Master to me and my father but while we are here you can call me Leo. You and I are friends and have been for all of our lives. So just be my friend again I don’t like it when you call me those things ok” this was a surprise for I wasn’t even allowed to call him by his first name ever since he was thirteen. He looked at me as if he was waiting for a reply. All I could do was say “Yes my Lord”, realising that I called him my Lord I went bright red in the face for he had just told me not to do that.

To my surprise he just laughed at me and how it was going to be interesting not to say those things to him. Feeling embarrassed I tried to leave the room but because he was faster than me he stopped me before I could even get to the kitchen door. I knew that I was stronger than he was but I wasn’t about to hurt my friend. Finding out that I was part of an advanced Sun Dwellers race made me think something that I had never thought of before while wondering why there was a piece of me missing. If you are part of a race that isn’t even human than why didn’t I know until now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I take no credit full credit goes to my friends Amber