The Great Rising

Chapter 4

"So Randa, what's it like in that other world you and your friends are from?" Naruto asked on the way back. "It just depends on your personality and talents and your reputation." i flatly said. "What’s your life like in that other world?" "You can guess that by the way i act and stop asking me questions." i told him not wanting to answer questions. "But Randa, you’re the only person in the world to go to another world and come back and i want to be the first one to know all about it! BELIEVE IT!!!!" i got annoyed by him and i suddenly remembered the show and Sasuke and how he left and how Naruto and Sakura acted when his name came up. I had a grin on my face but hid it behind my hair falling down as i looked down. "So Naruto tell me something, what's up with your so called 'best friend' Sasuke Uchiha leaving you for that roach guy that wants to kidnap me?" i said purposely meaning to shut him up. Naruto looked sad then he looked mad really mad. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO CALLED BEST FRIEND'??? HE'S THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE!!!!" Naruto yelled at me and i laughed a little then cracked up laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? HUH? YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT!!!" Naruto grabbed me by my shirt holding me up and i finished laughing and didn’t say anything cause if i did i would bust up laughing again, then Naruto’s eyes got soft and he put me down but put his hand on my shoulders. "Now i know why you laughed. You laughed cause you don’t know what it’s like to have a best friend, you were alone, just like i was." Naruto pulled me into a hug and i was about to laugh so hard but i came up with a hilarious plan. i made tears go down my eyes on purpose and pretended to cry "NO YOU DONT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY PAIN!!!!" "But Randa, i do when i was little--" i cut him off "NO! NO SOB STORY LEAVE ME BE! I WAS LAUGHING CAUSE FIRST OF ALL I DO HAVE BEST FRIENDS MY GROUP MOST OF THEM ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND SECOND IF SASUKE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND HE WOULDNT HAVE LEFT YOU FOR A CREEP!" i laughed at the last part about Sasuke. "There is something wrong with you i mean i know about what happened because you and that chick were fighting and all, but really?" Naruto said. Then i started walking and Naruto finally shut up then i smelled something good and went over to this Ichirukas Ramen place and went in "mmmmmm this smells good." i said to Naruto who followed me. "Uh yeah it’s my favorite wanna eat” Naruto said taking his frog wallet out. “Hey there Naruto i see you got a lady with you eh?" a man with an apron on said. "Excuse me? but im not his date or anything he's just showing me around and has to kinda train me so i can save this village from that roachie guy." "oh so your that Randa girl i heard about Iruka's daughter it’s good to finally meet you and an honor to serve you some ramen on the house for you and Naruto ha-ha." the nice guy whom i later found out was Ichirukas just as the sign said but Naruto called him "old man" after we ate we went to the park and sat down under a nice shady willow tree laughing and talking about nothing then we relaxed and was quiet for a little bit i was thinkin about Andy Six, there was more to him than just music and screaming into the mic i knew that....But would he actually like me back if he knew me and how my life is, and if Princess is all over him i am going to kill her! Then Naruto broke my train of thought by saying "What are you thinking about?" "Huh? Oh nothing just about that one guy im suppose to fight...what are you thinkin about Naruto?" i asked Naruto blushed "Two girls i like, but i know one of them doesn’t like me." Naruto frowned at the last part. "Well, who are they?" i asked Naruto looked shocked but said "well the first one I’ve liked for a long time we went to her house you know sakura the girl with the pink hair and the other girl well...." Naruto blushed and looked down and then back up at me “i like-" Naruto was cut off because Andy saw me, and called my name and rand over. Just who i wanted to see :) "Hey Randa, is this your boyfriend?" he asked "No, i just met him this morning when i woke up. i know it sounds weird but yeah." "oh i know i was at somebody’s house this morning i believe his name is Shikamaru. But listen i know we just met and all but do you wanna go on a date with me later? You won’t regret it i promise." Andy said with that cute smile of his. "Sure that would be awesome , but not tonight tomorrow night im busy tonight with this guy that claims to be my dad but i don’t know and i never regret anything." i said sweetly smiling at him with soft eyes "That sounds pretty crazy but ok ha-ha before i go over to Sandra and Chris just let me..." he trailed off and then kissed me, i was shocked at first then we came closer and kept kissing.
"Hey, uh Randa i got to get you back to Iruka sensei...he wants you back by eight." me and Andy pulled apart "Iruka sensei is the guy who claims to be my dad but I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow night or maybe you can walk with me to Iruka sensei’s house and I’ll tell you more about it." i said hoping he would say anything near yes. "Sure, that would be cool, you don’t mind it do you Naruto?" Andy politely asked Naruto 'he’s so nice' i thought to myself. Then Naruto picked me up bridal style and jumped like seven feet in the air and landed on a tree brach and said "sorry but i do and we aren’t walking im running...fast" and before i nor Andy could say anything he ran with me in his arms. "NARUTO YOU BAKA! WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!" i yelled punching him repeatedly in his arm. "hm." was all he said but he looked pretty mad. "WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU NARUTO???" i yelled "WHATS THE MATTER WITH HIM? HES THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!" "NARUTO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!" i yelled at him. he put me down we were at Iruka sensei's house that was surprisingly fast. "NARUTO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!" "YOU DONT EITHER AND YOU’RE ALREADY GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!" "WELL I WANT TO GET TO KNOW HIM THAT’S WHAT DATES ARE FOR AND I KINDA KNOW HIM AND HIS MUSIC. HES IN THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES BAND AND FYI I ONCE READ A BIOGRAPHY OF HIM I KNOW IT’S SURPRISING THAT I READ BUT I DID!" "SO ROCKSTARS ARE JERKS AND I WOULD KNOW FROM CELEBRITY TO SPOILED ROTTEN PREISTESSES!" Naruto yelled defending himself. "UGH WHATEVER NARUTO YOUR THE JERK!"
"ME??? HOW AM I THE JERK?" "ANDY COULD HAVE IGNORED YOU, YET HE ASKED YOU IF IT WAS OK IF HE COULD COME!" "He did that to suck up now go inside Randa" he told me and i got even more mad cause NOBODY commands me to do anything! "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND YOU DONT EVEN NOW ME AND JUST CAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU CAN KICK MY ASS DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BOSS ME AROUND LIKE IM FIVE GOT THAT MR. BAD ATTITUDE TOWARDS EVERYTHIN AND EVERYONE!" "WHATS WITH THE NICKNAME? AND YOUR RIGHT I CAN KICK YOUR ASS AND I CAN BOSS YOU AROUND CAUSE I HAVE TO TRAIN YOU!" i got frustrated and said whatever came out of my anger and let my voice calm down from yelling so much "If your gonna be like that then i won’t be trained by you or ANYBODY I'LL DIE AND EVERYONE IN THIS BLOODY VILLAGE CAN DIE RIGHT ALONG WITH ME AND EVERYONE CAN JUST GO TO HELL!!!!" i yelled at him and realized what i just said but calmed down a little bit but he got mad and punched a tree nearby so hard it went into a million pieces and then he yelled back "WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?! EVERYONE IN THIS VILLAGE KNOWS ABOUT YOU AND ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING IN THEIR WILL TO PROTECT YOU TIL THE TIME BEING TO WHERE YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF AND THEM WHEN OROCHIMARU COMES FOR YOU AND YOU SAY CRAP LIKE THAT!!!???" "Yes Naruto i did say crap like that and my problem is you you’re the one that had to be a jerk to Andy and he was at least TRYING to be nice!" "THIS ISNT ABOUT THAT JACK OFF ANYMORE! IT’S ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID!" "SO WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME FOR THAT? YOU SHOULD BE SAYING THE SAME THING AFTER WHAT THIS VILLAGE HAD DONE TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE JUST A CHILD HOW THEY MADE YOU FEEL! WHEN YOUR A CHILD YOU NEED LOVE BUT THEY TURNED YOU DOWN CAUSE YOU DIFFERENT, yet unique but Naruto they made you feel bad about yourself at that age at home when children and teenagers feel like that they smoke, abuse drugs, and either end up in a mental hospital or dead by suicide because how they felt when they were younger or how they felt at that time....and Naruto that demon i heard about that lives inside you be proud of it don’t be ashamed because of it you are who you are today a handsome strong unique young man who is sure of to be hokage of this village someday." i said coming close to him putting one hand on his cheek he didn’t say anything there was nothing to be said all i said was the truth and he knew it. "These villagers are just sucking up to you now Naruto because you won’t let anybody hurt them... Don’t you just hate suck ups?" i chuckled and slightly kissed his cheek he blushed and he didn’t say anything he was to shocked to do anything so he just stood there staring at me in a dazed look "Goodnight Naruto." and as soon as i was walking to the door i felt a hand grab me by my arm "Look Randa im sorry for tonight i shouldn’t have behaved that way." i chuckled and hugged him "just don’t let it happen again Naruto now goodnight see you tomorrow." i pulled away from the hug and went inside and before the door closed all the way i heard Naruto yell "BELIEVE IT!!!" i chuckled. "Randa, what was all that yelling?" Iruka asked. "Ugh nothing Naruto is just being arrogant now can we get on with the lesson so i can go to sleep?" Iruka sighed and said "alright then." Then he and i got to know each other and it seems we have stuff in common and then he taught me the types of knives that they used and all about chakra and elements and jutsus and chakra pressure points on people. Then after like three whole hours of that i went to what was my room and went to sleep pretty fast.