The Great Rising

Chapter 5

"RANDA WAKE UP!!! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS TO TRAIN!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled shaking me. "NARUTO YOU BAKA!!!!! STOP SHAKING ME!!!!!!!!" i yelled at him annoyed. "Well hurry up and get ready!" "Ugh fine Naruto." i sighed getting up. I got up, took a shower and put on the same clothes i had on yesterday and i brushed my hair with the only brush Iruka had. "Naruto, Iruka i need to go shopping for other clothes than this. me and my friends. and Iruka im going to be late tonight im going on a date with Andy Six the lead singer on BVB...Well that is if he still wants to after last night" i said the last part coldly glaring at naruto and Naruto did an anime sweat drop then Iruka sighed. "i don’t have that kind of money Randa." "Then tell the hokage that you need money for me and my friends or give us a note or a card or something!" i begged. Iruka sighed again. "Fine but you ask her." "Fine Iruka i will ask her." i said.
Naruto took me to the hokage but this time i walked without him picking me up. it was a short quiet and mostly awkward for Naruto. Naruto seemed annoyed and for once quiet. i haven’t known him long, but something was bothering him i could tell by his quietness. I didn’t say anything to him cause i knew he liked me it was obvious. But then unexpectedly and also very randomly i said "Naruto you should ask Nelly out on a date and Gaara should ask princess, sai should ask Marie, and Kaylee and Victor, then Chris and Sandra, and Lenny should ask Sakura, me and Andy, Konkuro and Kambre, and then Hinata and Hem. it can be like a groupie date." i said smiling trying to cheer him up. "Me and Nelly? i barely know her and Gaara? i don’t even know if he dates. And why does that Andy guy get to take you? Im a way better date than him and a way better kisser too!" Naruto complained. "He asked first and how would you know? Did you two go on a secret date and have a secret kiss I should know about? And just take Nelly she's awesome and I also know my way to get around people to their soft side." i smiled at him and before he could even say anything i said " Now let’s go talk to the hokage." i said seriously.
We had a long talk and i got on her good side and Naruto was wide eyed when i got my way. Then we went to get everybody to go shopping.
We went to Sakura’s house and everyone was there even the 'greasers' (the people in the leather jackets from the outsiders) and even dally....Oh joy! Dally saw me walk in and came towards me. "Hey baby what are you doing with blonde trash like that?" Dally said referring to Naruto. "HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!??" Naruto flipped out "Shut it Naruto and watch who you’re speaking to or no new free clothes for you. Oh and Mr. Dallas Winston," Dally's smirk disappeared when i called him that, "have you tried jumping anyone yet? Don’t try it cause you will not succeed." i flatly told him smirking at his smirk's disappearance. Then all of a sudden very randomly i was tackled by a boy with black hair huge eyebrows and a green jumpsuit with orange at the bottom. "Ugh! WHO ARE YOU AND GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!!!!!!!" i yelled and Naruto started to laugh and the guy got off me. "I am Rock Lee! And i am truly sorry!!!!" he said bowing to me multiple times then my group came over to me. "Hey guys see look this is how people should treat me ha after all im the one who's gonna save this place!" i exclaimed with a huge smile and Naruto did an anime sweat drop. "You’re what!? Randa what'd you agree to now?" Princess said suspiciously. "But one thing people shouldn’t do is tackle me i mean that is definatly not ok." i said ignoring Princess. "Im going to tackle you if you don’t tell us what’s going on." Princess threatened "Wow Princess that’s sooo creepy." "DAMN IT RANDA!" "That’s my name don’t wear it out and I’ll explain it later." "Fine" Princess growled. I sighed "Dally, where's your gang?" i asked "They're over there and why?" "Cause we are going shopping, my group your gang and the band Black Veil Brides." I said smiling wide and was about to go over to announce the news of shopping to everyone. "Randa, wait! Where did you get the money!? And it's not shopping if you’re stealing!!!" Princess said trying not to yell. i held up the card that Tsunade gave me that had unlimited money to any store including restaurants. "i have unlimited money and this is signed they the hokage herself. Me and her are cool she likes me she said to gather all ya'll up and then get her and we'll hang out and shop." i said smiling big. "Everybody just loves you don’t they?" Princess growled "and you do to Princess and stop being so grumpy! Cause i set our group on a groupie date and Naruto where's Gaara?" i said and asked "how should I know?" Naruto said as clueless as ever. i sighed "well let’s get everyone that is from the other world and go." as soon as i said that Andy, Sandra and Chris walked in. "Go where?" Chris asked. "Oh, nowhere just shopping and kind of hunting for people and picking up the hokage Tsunade from her office." i said smiling sheepishly. "cool, we need some stuff anyways and other clothes." Chris replied then we went to Dally's gang. "Ok here’s the deal we are all going clothes shopping with this card that has unlimited supply of money that the hokage gave me ok lets go." i said excited "DUDE RANDA THATS SO AWESOME!" Nelly yelled also excited "Princess comes on be happy about this i mean for once im not breaking the law!" i told Princess trying to get her in a good mood. "HA I KNEW YOU DID SOMETHING TO GET SHOT IN THE ARM!!! Tell me what you did!” plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Hem exclaimed begging. "What!!! Hem shut the hell up!! What are you talking about?!?! THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!" i said panicked cause Princess and Marie would literally kill me for not telling them right away. "WHAT!?" everyone in my group except the now very sad Hem yelled. "What is the right question because the rest of that what should be what the hells are we standing here for? We gotta pick up Tsunade and then shop then find the people that im setting ya'll on group dates with! OH AND NELLY NARUTO WANTS TO ASK YOU ON THAT DATE TONIGHT!!!!" i said and Naruto made a face like this O.O with his jaw dropped all the way to the floor and an anime sweat drop. "Wait, What!?!?" Nelly exclaimed "JUST DOOOOO IIIIITTTT SAYYYYYYYYY YES AND THEN AT THE STORE SAY YES TO THE GOD DAMNED FRIKKIN DRESS!!!!!!" i said smiling "fine." "And the rest of ya'll will find out later!" i said smiling wide and running off with everyone running after me.
"Wait Randa this conversation isn’t over!!!" i heard princess yell "which one and what are you my mom?" i yelled back trying to annoy her and succeeding and that. "Both! Randa don’t think Naruto or anyone will save you because i will kick your ass!" i hear princess yell behind me "no but Lady Tsunade will!!" i said laughing. i seemed more happier now my group was back together and hopefully forever. We finally got to Tsunade’s office. i knocked on the door while everyone else except Naruto was in the waiting room. "Ah Randa, you caught me at a good time. Guess who else will be training with you." Tsunade said smiling. "Who and yes! No alone time with Naruto!!!" i said with a smile and Naruto anime sweat dropped again. "Wait what? That’s so messed up!" Naruto exclaimed. "Your face is messed up too and you don’t see me complaining." i said flatly while Tsunade laughed at my rude comment towards Naruto. "Anyways Tsunade who else and you better not say Sakura or Ino cause I’ll lose my mind and my temper quick with them." i said getting annoyed by just the thought of them. "Ha-ha no. Kakashi sensei will be training with you." She said as a man poofed out of nowhere beside her with a book a mask on and silver hair with his headband covering his right eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys the reason why i havent been posting lately is cause my dad's computer broke so i was screwed and now it is fixed yay! im descrewed now ^.^ and chapter 6 will be posted very soon :) and thank you my subscriber for subscribing this is a call out to you because you are so awesome and my first subscriber so your really great thank you and the next chapter yes chapter 6 i am making especailly just for you cause your that awesome :)