Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Waking

I woke up in an unfamiliar room; I was slightly scared and began to look around it. Some of my fear disappeared when I saw Mitchell sitting in a chair next to the bed reading a book. He must have heard my stirrings because he put a bookmark in the place he was reading and smiled at me.

“Good morning Annabelle, are you doing better this morning?”

“As good as one could get Mitchell.”

He kept a smile on his face but I could see sadness clouding his eyes. I looked over at the alarm clock it was 8:45. I laid back and groaned.

“What is it Annabelle?”

“I really don’t wanna go to school today.”

“Luckily none of us have to. We have today and tomorrow off, so a four day weekend.”
I smiled, suddenly the door opened and David walked in carrying a bag. Mitchell bid me a farewell and walked out of the room. David sat down in the chair that Mitchell was sitting in before.

“Well I picked you up some clothes to for you to wear today; the bathroom and shower are over there. I will give you some privacy.”

He left the bag by the bed and walked out. I walked to the shower and turned it on. I stripped and got into the shower, doing my best to scrub off all of the marker that still remained.

After I finished I got out and put on the clothes that were in the bag. It was just some jeans, and a hoodie. I put on the sneakers that I had on last night and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where David had made pancakes. He handed me a plateful and I sat down at the table and began to eat. When I was finished I realized I had been gone all night. My dad would be freaked.

I grabbed my cellphone and turned it on. Almost like he was reading my mind David told me he had already called and that I was hanging out with them today.

“So what’s our first activity for the day?” I asked him.

He turned with a slight smirk. “You’ll see.”