Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

changes

I screamed and threw myself against my bonds as David's fangs extended into my neck. I couldn't go anywhere and my screams were not heard as they were muffled.

My body began to lock up. Like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move a muscle anymore. I heard my heart rate monitor flat line.

My heart had stopped beating but I was still alive. I could still see. I couldn't breathe but I didn't have to. It was an interesting experience. I saw Jimmy and Mitchell come running in but this time Mitchell had a doctor's lab coat on and Jimmy was dressed as an intern.

They started to pretend to try and resurect me. A nurse and another doctor came in and tried their best but couldn't fix me.

They announced me legally dead at 3:53 AM. But I knew I wasn't. I could still see, I could still hear. I wasn't dead yet I wasn't alive. I was something else.

They rolled me down to the mourge I was put into a body bag. My eyes were closed so the only thing I could focus on was the burning feeling that slowly envoloped me. I wanted to scream, I wanted to thrash around, but I couldn't. I was paralyzed.

Sometime later someone took me from the moruge. I couldn't see anything because they had shut my eyes. But I felt myself being taken out and heard something being put in my place.

I felt someone hoist me onto their shoulder. Then they started to run. They were moving at an inhuman speed because I could feel the wind against my face, it was comparable to sticking your head at the window when moving at 60 miles per hour.

I felt my clothes come off and new ones being put in place of them. I was put into the back seat of a car. I heard doors open and close and then the car engine start.

They sat there just idiling. Until another door opened and closed.

"Alright time to go Jimmy." I heard who I think was Mitchell say.

If it was David, Jimmy, and Mitchell I at least knew I was in good company. At least semi decent.

These thoughts were pushed aside as the burning feeling intensified. I slowly felt my muscles start to return. I could barely move my fingers and turn my hand.

"Jimmy we gotta get back to the house. The paralyzer I gave her is starting to wear off." I heard David say with anixeity in his voice.

"I'm going as fast as I can without getting pulled over David. Cool your jets." Jimmy replied back, irritation spiking his voice.

The rest of the trip was silent. After awhile we pulled into a driveway and stopped. I was grabbed out of the car and taken somewhere. I don't know where.

I felt myself being restrained again. I could semi move most of my body, but not enough where I could put up a fight. I managed to open my eyes a little bit. I could barely see what was going on.

Finally after I was tied to the bed. My muscles all came back to me. The first thing I did? Screamed.

I screamed until I thought my lungs would collapse. The pain intensfied sevenfold.

"Kill me! Kill me now!" I screeched.

They didn't they wouldn't. I was in so much pain I thought my mind would snap. The seconds seemed to stretch into hours the hours into years.

I screamed and screamed and screamed. No one came. It seemed like no one cared.

A miracle happened the burning started to subside, little by little. It crept up from my toes. It moved at a slow but steady pace.

It kept going and going until it all flowed into the area where my heart was. In one intense moment all the heat was focused there. Then it disapptated.

I opened my eyes. I was reborn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah good stuff here people. I'm startig to enjoy writing this story again. There should be more updates soon