Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Twelve;

Riley's POV.

I groaned softly as I threw off the covers. Today was the day to start painting and I was more than tired. I climbed out of the warmth of my new bed and wandered over to my wardrobe and looked at the contents inside. I put on some old clothes and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail. I jogged down the stairs and looked into the now clear living room to see Zacky sitting in the middle of the floor, rubbing at the sleep that had formed in his eyes. He climbed up from his place on the ground and lazily walked over to me.

"It looks so.. empty." I murmured and he sighed softly as he looked around at the bare walls, void of any colour thanks to Gena.

"I know. I'm really not used to it." He chuckled and I smiled softly as I opened up a can of the purple paint.

"Grab a brush, Vengeance." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes softly as he ran over to his iPod dock across the room. Papa Roach echoed through the room and I smiled softly as I attached my brush to the wall.

"'Cause when it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it. Throw your stones and you won't see me break it. Say what you want, take your shots. You setting me free with one more kick in the, teeth!" I sang along and Zacky looked over at me. I smiled softly before humming the rest.

"You have a nice voice." Zacky said and my cheeks flushed crimson as I looked towards the floor.

"Thanks. I think I'm crap though." I laughed softly.

"You are so not." He chuckled and I sighed softly as I continued painting the wall.

"I am so." I chuckled and Zack rolled his eyes softly before flicking the paint filled brush he had in his hands at me. I gasped loudly as the purple paint covered me. He attempted to hold in his laugh but failed completely and broke out into fits of laughter. Hearing his laugh instantly killed my serious structure and a smile broke out on my face. "Your gonna pay for that Vengeance." I giggled as I dipped my hand in the paint and began chasing him around the living room. I clung onto his t-shirt and pushed him against the wall before smearing the paint down his face and shirt. He chuckled softly as he placed his hands on my hips.

"That wasn't very fair now, was it?" He asked with a soft smirk and I just shrugged as I attempted to get off some of the paint.

"I don't know, purple suits you, Zee." I giggled as my eyes locked onto his.

"Then how about we see if it suits you too?" He asked as he dipped his fingers in the liquid, smearing it down my face. I placed a fake frown on my face and he prodded my pouted lip with his index finger, "Purple definitely suits you." He said as he smiled softly down at me, keeping our gaze. He started leaning forward and my breath hitched in my throat as his lips crashed down onto mine. Our lips moved in sync and the cold metal of his lip rings sent shivers down my spine. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in the tuffs of his raven hair. I tugged lightly on his bottom lip and he moaned loudly into my mouth. I smirked into the kiss upon hearing the noise as he licked over my bottom lip, practically begging for entrance. I allowed him access and we instantly fought for dominance. I won and moments later we pulled away, gasping for breath. He smiled down at me before pecking my lips several times.

"What was that for?" I asked shyly and he smirked as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"You have no idea how long I've actually wanted to do that." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly as I buried my face in his chest.

"Then why didn't you?" I asked curiously as I stared up into his emerald green eyes. He smiled down at me as he held his hands loosely on my hips. He kissed the corner of my mouth before shrugging.

"I didn't think it would be right. With you and Jamie.. I just wanted to wait it out till the right time." He admitted and I smiled softly at his admittance. It was probably the sweetest thing someone had ever done for me.

"Well, You should have done it sooner." I whispered quietly and he smiled softly as he pressed his forehead against mine. He shrugged softly before cupping my cheeks with his hands.

“Like I said, I didn’t know if it was the right time, Ri.” He sighed and I nodded softly before pulling away from him.

“We better get this done, Baker.” I grinned and he frowned softly before getting back on with painting. He still pouted as he did so, making me smile softly as I wrapped my arms around him from behind. “The quicker we do this, the more time we’ll have together.” I whispered and giggled as he started to paint faster. “Thatta boy.” I giggled and went back to doing my own thing.

~~~~~~

“Finally!” Zacky exclaimed as he dragged the last piece of furniture into the living room. He laid down on the couch and I sighed as I laid down beside him. He wrapped his arm around my neck before nuzzling his nose into my neck. “So.. Tired..” He whispered and I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. He leaned up to look at me before pressing his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync and I smiled softly as I felt something explode inside of me as we touched. Something I had never felt before. I pulled away moments later and smiled softly down at him. “You know, I’m going to have to introduce you to the other guys soon.” He smiled and I felt a lump form in my throat. These guys where basically his family.. I wasn’t good with families.

“What if they don’t like me?” I asked nervously and he rolled his eyes softly as he kissed my forehead.

“There going to love you.” He smiled and that calmed my nerves slightly. “How about, I invite them over in a few days?” He asked and I smiled softly as I nodded. “We can have a barbeque or something. A small party.” He smiled and I grinned.

“Sure Zack.” I smiled as I leaned my head on his chest. I was nervous but I couldn’t wait to meet his friends. They meant so much to him and since I already knew his Mother very well, those were the people I needed to impress. I pecked his lips lightly before climbing up, only to be pulled back down again. “What? We do need food in us you know.” I giggled and he shook his head as he placed my head in his chest again.

“We’ll order something. I’ve only just got you in these arms, your not leaving just yet.” He smirked and I rolled my eyes softly as I got comfy. He really was something special.