Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Three;

Zacky’s POV.

I sighed softly as I pulled at pieces of my raven black hair. Gena was driving me crazy on the drive home. All she did was bitch about the girls at work when honestly, they seemed really nice. I’d only met them a few other times when I went into the shop but going in today and seeing that girl upset really mad me angry. How could she talk to bad about her after she’d been through all that today.

“And don’t even get me started on Riley!” She scoffed and I just rolled my eyes softly as she complained. I zoned her out and tried to focus on anything else other than her annoying ass whining.

Once we parked into the drive, I got out as quick as possible and made my way into the house. Gena’s bitching could wait for now. I really needed to get away so I quickly retreated to the small office that I had for all things to do with Vengeance University. I booted up one of the computers and started on a design that had yet to be finished. I had just gotten into the design when Gena called my name from the kitchen. I groaned slightly as I knew what was coming. She had attempted to cook. I walked out of my office and into the giant kitchen. I sniffed into the air and grimaced as I breathed in the horrible scent.

“I made you pasta baby.” She said with a smile as she placed the food in front of me. I sighed softly as I placed a piece into my mouth. I nearly gagged from the taste but had to keep some down to make her happy. When I’d ate half of the food I pushed the rest away from me. I really couldn’t handle anymore than that. Gena put the plate in the sink and sat down in my lap.

“You full babe?” She asked and I sighed softly.

“Yeah Baby.” I lied but, she didn’t need to know that. She smiled softly as she kissed my cheek.

“Good.” She said before standing up and walking into the living room. I sighed softly as I ran a hand through my hair. I don’t know when Gena started to change. But all I know is that I didn't like it one bit. She had turned into a bitch, Something she promised that she would never be. And now, here we where. Fucking engaged and I couldn’t stand my fiancée. I got up from the table and made my way back over to my design. I just hoped this lasted me the rest of the day. I thought back to Riley and smiled softly to myself. She was beautiful. And honestly, Sometimes my eyes would wonder over to her rather than Gena. I felt guilty but, I can't help who I find attractive.. Can I? The office door opened and Gena looked inside.

“I’m going out for a while baby. I’ll see you when I get back.” She said happily and I put on a fake smile as I looked over at her.

“Okay.” I said and with that, she was gone. I honestly didn’t care where she was going either. I was just glad to be left with myself and my thoughts. They were far more better company than Gena. I sunk into my chair as I thought about what was happening around me. Did I love Gena? Yes. Did I want to marry her? No. Marriage was a big step and.. Even though I’ve been with Gena a long time; I don’t feel ready for that commitment. We aren’t as close as we used to be. She used to be such a sweet, caring girl. She used to be the girl to just cuddle into my arms for no apparent reason. And place small kisses on the nape of my neck in a morning. That girl was long gone and now in her place is some sort of.. Monster. I sighed softly as I stared blankly at the screen. I couldn’t work with all this fucking stress. I got out of the spinney chair I was sat in and back into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped the top before downing some of the contents. This was gonna be a very long, lonely night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Comment Please?