Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Five;

Zacky’s POV.

I sighed softly as I watched her exit the shop. She was really down to earth and nice and I just blew my chance of ever speaking to her again. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the building. I walked over to my car and climbed inside. I was just on my way to Brian’s when my phone started going off in my pocket. I groaned softly figuring it might be Gena. I parked into the nearest place and answered the call.

“Zachary Baker get your girlfriend over here right now or I’ll have to sack her.” I heard my Mother shout down the phone and I sighed softly. I dropped Gena off before I met with Riley in starbucks.

“What are you talking about Ma? I dropped her off about an hour ago.” I said, Confusion clear in my words and she just sighed softly.

“Well, She’s not here Zacky. She must have left without even walking in.” She mumbled and I groaned as I threw my head back. What the hell was that girl up to?

“I don’t know Mom. I have to go to Brian’s. I’ll call into the shop later to see if she’s arrived.” I muttered before hanging up. Gena was always doing this. She was always pretending to go to work and then leaving straight away. She was getting the special treatment from my Mom at the minute and I didn’t know how much longer it was going to be till she snapped. I put my phone back in my pocket and started the drive to Brian’s again.

Once I got to Brian’s house, I climbed out of the car and instantly walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and smiled as Brian opened the door to let me in.

“What’s up, Bro?” Brian asked as I took a seat on his couch. I sighed softly as I ran a hand through my hair.

“Gena’s gone on a run about again. I don’t know if I can fucking put up with her shit anymore Bri.” I muttered and he just sighed softly as he put his feet up on the coffee table.

“Don’t you ever wonder where the fuck she’s going, Zack? Doesn’t it bug you that the girl your going to marry is waltzing around with.. God knows who?” He asked and I sighed softly as I ran a hand over my face. He was right. I didn’t know who Gena was with. Or where she even was.

“I don’t know Bri. I just.. Can‘t be dealing with her crap anymore. She fucking treats me like shit when all I‘ve done is be faithful.” I muttered and he nodded his head softly.

“Just think about things before you go through with this wedding. If it’s not what you want to do then don’t do it.” He said and I smiled softly at him as he took a drag of his beer.

“Cheers Bri.” I said and he shrugged softly with a smile.

~~~~~~

Later, I walked out of my Mom’s hairdressers and attempted to call Gena for the seventh time. I was actually rather surprised when she answered.

“Zacky? Baby? What’s up?” She asked and I scoffed lightly into the phone.

“Don’t baby me, Gena. Where the fuck are you? My Mom wants to fucking fire your ass because this is the fifth time you’ve done this!” I exclaimed down the phone as I jumped into my car.

“Zacky, Baby.. I’m sorry..” She whispered and I knew the water works where coming.

“Don’t say your fucking Sorry Gena. Being a bitch to me is one thing but my Mother! How are we supposed to get fucking married if she doesn’t like you!? My family mean everything to me Gena and you’ve ruined that chance you had with them.” I said and she just sobbed down the phone. “Now, where did you go?” I asked and She stayed quiet for a few minutes.

“I’m down the road from the shop.. I was with this guy, Nothing happened!” She added in quickly and I could tell she was lying. It was obvious.

“Whatever Gena. I’m going home to kick your stuff onto the curb. This engagement is fucking off.” I said and she just sobbed harder into the phone. I knew the sobbing was fake so it didn’t bother me much.

“Fine okay! I fucking slept with the guy! I have been for a few months!” She exclaimed down the phone and my hands clenched into fists. She had been cheating on me for that long? “Baby.. No- I-” She said but that was when I hung up. I climbed back out of the car and went back into my Mothers shop. I smiled softly at the girls.

“Do you know if any of Gena’s stuff is in here?” I asked with a small smile and Riley answered me.

“Most of her stuff should either be at her station,” She said as she pointed to the chair beside Brianna’s. “Or in the back.” She said with a warm smile and I smiled back as I collected several things of Gena’s from the smallish shop. I dumped most of the stuff in the bin before shrugging.

“Erm.. Is there a reason you just dumped everything of Gena’s into the trash?” Riley asked curiously and I sighed softly as I ran a hand over my face.

“She’s been cheating on me.” I murmured and her face fell into a frown.

“I’m so sorry.” She whispered as she softly bit on her lip. She looked adorable.

“No problem. I’m glad I finally got rid of her. I didn’t even want to marry her.” I said with a small scoff and she looked at me with guilt etched across her face. And In that one look, I knew she didn't want to be with her Fiancé either. “I’ll see you guys later. Bye Riley.” I said with a soft smile and she smiled back as I exited the building. I don’t know why I specifically said goodbye to her and not Brianna but.. There was something about her. I sighed softly as I jumped back into my car and made my way towards my house. My night was planned and it consisted of getting Gena’s ass out of my house. I couldn’t believe that I had been so faithful to her and here she was, Throwing it in my fucking face. I pulled my car into the drive and got out as quickly as I could. The door was unlocked, Indicating Gena was probably already inside but I didn’t care. She was out of here.

“Baby, Please. Let me explain!” She exclaimed as I pushed past her to climb up the stairs.

“Don’t fucking ‘baby’ me, Gena. All I’ve been is fucking faithful and this is how you repay me?! Your fucking dead to me, Gena. Nothing is going to make me get back with you. We’re finished for good.” I seethed as I grabbed some bags from under the bed. “Now, fucking back your things and get the fuck out of my house. You have an hour. And if your not finished by then, I‘ll do it myself.” I spat harshly as I walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I thought she’d done bad to me in the past but this just out does it all. I stormed into the office space and slumped down on my computer chair. I was pissed but.. At the same time I was happy. She’d finally given me a reason to leave her ass.

Around an hour passed and she finally came down, tears soaking her cheeks. She had a bag hung at her side.

“Your making a big mistake Zacky.” She sobbed and I just shrugged.

“I don’t feel as though I am. Bye Gena.” I said with a small smirk as she turned on her heels and walked out of the room. I heard the door slam shut and smiled victoriously. She was finally gone. I picked my phone up and dialled Brian’s number.

“Yo man, What’s up?” He asked into the phone and I sighed softly as a small smile tugged at the corners of my mouth.

“I dumped her Bro. I found out she was cheating on me so I basically kicked her ass to the curb.” I muttered and I just heard his deep chuckle on the other end of the line.

“Fucking finally man!” He shouted and I heard a girls voice on the other end of the line. I presumed it was Michelle’s as he explained I’d dumped Gena.

“It’s about time you got rid of her Zacky. You hated her and to be honest, so did we.” Michelle said down the phone and I chuckled softly as I rolled my eyes.

“Cheers Michelle. Glad you think highly of the women I pick.” I chuckled and she just giggled before passing Brian the phone back. “Anyways, I gotta go man. We have a meeting on a new video soon, Right?” I asked.

“Yeah, We’re meeting up next week. See you later Vengeance.”

“Bye Gates.” I said before pressing the end call button. I stood up from the computer chair and made my way into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the fridge before popping the top and taking a sip. I smiled softly as the cold liquid ran down my throat. It was silent and.. I liked it.