Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Blood

Something I Said?

It was lunchtime in the great hall, I heard the snapping of sticky tape being pulled as I looked towards the red head, Ronald. He stared at his wand full of worry as it was broken in two.

I raised an eyebrow knowing that the tape wouldn’t fix it at all.

“Say it, I’m doomed.” Ronald looked towards Harry,
“You’re doomed,” Harry nodded a little admitting the truth.

“Hi, Harry.” A bright flash appeared in front of us all, my eyes stung for a moment as I closed them in shock. I opened them again to look at a boy holding an old fashioned camera; he had brown hair goofy teeth and blue eyes. “I’m Colin Creevey. I’m in Gryffindor too.” Colin spoke quickly I frowned at him a little bit but then went back to reading my book while listening in on the convocation.
“Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you.” Harry replied.

Suddenly there was a loud squawk,
“Ron, is that your owl?” one of the boys further down the table spoke. We all looked up and saw a big grey bird fly swiftly down the table.

Though it’s landing wasn’t so swift as it landed in the bowl of crisps.
“Bloody bird’s a menace.” Ronald spoke as he pulled out the red neatly tied letter between the birds beak. Ronald’s face was full of horror as he stared at the letter, “Oh, no.” his voice squeaked.

“Look, everyone. Weasley’s got himself a Howler.” The Irish boy spoke, I learned that his name was Seamus.
“Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible.” Longbottom spoke, his two front teeth showing boldly. Ronald looked back at the red letter with fret etched onto his face.

As he pulled back the golden seal it screamed,
“Ronald Weasley!” I watched him drop it abruptly on the table as it shot up into the air to form a mouth, “How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! Your father’s now facing an inquiry at work and it’s entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line we’ll bring you straight home!” the letter screamed fiercely, all Ronald could do was nodded in complete terror. The red letter turned to its right down the table, “And, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud.” It finished, the red letter looked back at Ronald, stuck its paper ‘tongue’ out then ripped itself to pieces landing like confetti on the table.

My right eyebrow was raised high as I looked at Ronald who was taking deep breaths. I sighed and went back to my book, the tension died down and everyone returned to what they were doing before.

After a while I dropped my pen realizing something,
“Stealing a car?” I looked at Ronald, he looked at me and nodded a little as I smirked, “What in Vampire’s name made you do that?” I smirked,
Vampire’s name?” Hermione looked at me quizzically, I stiffened… oh no… please don’t catch on please,
“Erm… it’s a family joke… sorry…” I explained and went back to my book.

“We only took the car because the gate to platform 9 ¾ shut itself…” Harry explained,
“You were with him?” I asked,
“Well we did arrive late to Hogwarts didn’t we,” Ronald spoke sarcastically,
“Sorry… but that does actually sound pretty cool,” I smirked and went to writing in my journal.

“Wait… what do we have next?” I spoke out of the blue,
“Defence Against the Dark Arts,” Hermione replied, I put my head on the table,
“Great…” I spoke sounding as boring and dull as I could,
“Not looking forward to it?” Hermione asked,
“No because we’ve got a halfwit moron teaching us,” I sat back up and looked at Hermione as if she were stupid knowing perfectly well that she wasn’t,
“He is not some halfwit moron, Lockhart is a well known powerful wizard,” Hermione boasted,
“Please… he’s a fraud,” I explained and looked back at my book.

Hermione’s face was angry and bewildered as she stood up and stormed off, I looked around quickly and watched her storm off.

“Something I said?”