Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Blood

Seriously

“You don’t think Hermione will stay mad at me do you?” I asked following Harry and Ronald to the next lesson,
“Well…” Harry spoke, I walked around to his side and stared at him wanting an answer.

Ok… so I hate boys…

I have no idea where our next lesson is and these two do… so I’m stuck with them until I find Hermione and ask for her to forgive me.

“She might calm down… she forgave us after we saved her from a troll…” Ronald spoke, I looked at him confused,
“So I’ve got to find a troll set it on Hermione then knock it out… great… life just got more simpler…” I replied sarcastically,
“Well we don’t know how girls are… but just try and say sorry to her,” Harry stopped and looked at me, I sighed,
“Ok… I’ll try the whole approach saying she’s right… though she’ll find out she isn’t… I hate it when people think I’m wrong… I hate it when people think they are right and I know for a fact they aren’t,” I explained and entered the classroom before Harry and Ronald.

Looking up towards the ceiling was a huge skeleton of some sort of four-legged bird, perhaps a dragon? I looked around the room a bit more and standing at the front was a huge picture of Lockhart painting himself… seriously, the man couldn’t be more up his own arse.

I sighed and stopped by the empty seat next to Hermione, she turned towards me with a look that shown she was waiting for an apology. It was one of those looks where you wish you could throttle the person but to keep the ‘friendship’ say sorry even though you know that you are indeed right.

“I’m sorry… you were right, I take everything I said back,” I smiled at Hermione,
“Apology accepted,” Hermione nodded and looked back at her book, I sat down next to her then looked at Harry and Ronald with a small smile.

… Great… I bet they think we’re friends now…

I don’t want to befriend boys…

The door at the top suddenly opened, and Lockhart stood there wearing a golden robe. I looked at him with a small frown, as he smiled at us all with such a fake grin,
“Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Me. Gilderoy Lockhart… Order of Merlin, Third Class honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League and five times winner of Witch Weekly’s Most-Charming-Smile Award. But I don’t talk about that. I didn’t get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him.” Lockhart smiled then laughed stupidly; I sat there with a blank face, as did the rest of the class…

All except Hermione who was staring at him like she was love struck…

“Now, be warned. It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind.” Lockhart tapped a cage that was covered by a cloth, everyone stiffened as it shook a little, I glared at the cage, sensing little beings inside it, and I smirked.

Cornish Pixies… he’s got to be kidding me?

That is a trick my father taught me when I was young, each creature gives off its own energy, that’s how my father hunts his prey when he’s looking to feed on animal blood.

“You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them.” Lockhart removed the cover to show the little blue pixies.

“Cornish pixies?” Seamus smirked,
“Freshly caught Cornish Pixies. Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan… but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters.” Lockhart explained then looked at the lock with a smirk, I could see what was coming as his hand reached out, “Let’s see what you make of them.” Lockhart pulled the lock off and they all flew out wildly dancing in the air.

Hermione pushed her books off the table and I just ducked down as they flew over me. They were all over the room in seconds,
“Come on now, round them up. They’re only pixies.” Lockhart spoke; I grabbed a book and started hitting the pixies whenever they came near me. Some of the students started running out of the classroom, I looked up at Neville to see him hanging on the metal frame above.

I looked around as Hermione yelled,
“Get off me!” she cried as I saw one of the pixies holding onto her hair,
“Hold still!” Harry spoke then smacked the pixie off of her hair. Another pixie came over to me and grabbed the ribbon that was holding one of my pigtails up,
“Oi!” I screamed, as the ribbon was out and my hair fell by my face, I glared at the pixie that had my ribbon.
“I’ll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage.” I snapped around looking at Lockhart who cowardly ran back into his office.

“What do we do now!” Ronald yelled as I tried to reach for the pixie with my ribbon but continued to taunt me; I jumped several times trying to reach it but failed as I glared at the pixie again,
Immobulus!” Hermione casted a spell and all the pixies stopped moving, though I still couldn’t reach the one with my ribbon.

Harry walked to my side as Neville spoke,
“Why is it always me?” he asked, I shrugged and Harry grabbed the ribbon from the pixie for me, as he was a bit taller then myself.

Harry held the ribbon in his hand,
“Here,” he spoke,
“Thank you,” I grabbed the ribbon where it wasn’t touching Harry’s skin so I wouldn’t sense his blood flow. I pulled my hair back up and tied the ribbon into a bow again, “Just like new,” I spoke with a smile, we looked back at the others as Hermione grabbed the cage.

We spend the next while cleaning up Lockhart’s mess…