‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 11.

I couldn't think straight.

Rayne. Pregnant. Twins.

Phoned. Boys.

Head.

Hurts.

Thinking.

I was panicky right now. Rayne phoned the boys, she actually did it. I had be guarding the door whilst she was doing so – or more correctly I was meant to be guarding the door but instead I was leaning against the wall, arms around my waist as if I was hugging myself and trying to push out the thoughts of the pills that I hadn't taken yet.

Because I heard her call.....

That was then, this is now. Hardly any different....I've had my pills though......but she didn't know.

No, she didn't. Nope. She went back to her room, only for the night.

I, however, received my pills as I was meant to be sleeping. That nurse.....motherly.......kind.....

She gave them me.

Then smiled.

Patted my head.

Told me I was good.

Left me alone afterwards.

She came back in the morning.

Nice......nice.......niceee.........

Rayne came to my room. She told me what was said on the phone yesterday, she really did I can remember that much. I just can't remember what she said.

They're fuzzy; I can't remember.

Liar......I'm a liar......

“You look worse than I do Elerna,” she commented when she saw me. She's pregnant......she's pregnant....

Slut

No, no, no, no, no.

Nothing like that, no. Can't think.

That....no think....that.

A weak smile was all I managed her. She looked around the room before looking back at me. “W-what did your letter say?” Letter? What letter? There was a letter—ohh.

“I-I....I didn't read it,” I mumbled to her, my eyes running over everything in the room. Except her

“Why?”

“Scared Rayne, I'm scared of what's in it,” my voice was barely more than a whisper. I couldn't read it by myself because I was scared of what it held. What it contained.

And my memories.

Myself
♠ ♠ ♠
I've noticed, I used italics in all my chapters....lmfao.
And yes, this is an update.
And yes, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.
And yes, I do suck because it took me so long.
CAITY. YOU. UPDATED. NEXT!