‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 12.

Life is difficult when you become a mother. I had to take care of the thing growing inside of me, I was worried sick about Elerna, and I didn't know what Frank and Avon would do when they found out I was pregnant.

God, This all seemed to real. As if my life was crashing down. It had been a few days, obviously. Maybe two or three weeks, probably more. I mean, Dr. Mourning has done his 'duty' for about three months now. So I could be about a month or two in and just lacking food to keep my body fat showing.

Today Dr. Mourning and some nurses were going to tell me how long I had been pregnant and who's DNA it was from. I've been in here for about three and a half months, and before I came here, Frank and I had had sex. So... it could be either Dr. Mourning's child or Frank's. Hopefully Frank's.

There was a knock at the door and two nurses came in with a monitor and a needle. Oh, God!

"Rayne, we need you to lay down. We're going to take a blood sample and we're going to check on your baby. Don't worry, we will not hurt you. Dr. Mourning doesn't want any damage done to the baby until he knows if it's his or not." The fatter nurse hissed out, grabbing the blue gel for my belly.

I lay on my back and lifted my top, there was a little bump showing! I hadn't noticed it before due to standing up. Now? I could.

The nurse put the cool gel onto my stomach, the other nurse took a blood sample from my arm.

"See, didn't hurt at all." The needle nurse mumbled, obviously upset she couldn't hurt me.

"Oh God." The other nurse gasped, "She's been pregnant for about a good five months. That means... that's obviously not Dr. Mourning's baby!" They both stared at me.

"Please... please don't hurt me... I didn't know... I'm scared... I want to keep my baby safe..." I sobbed.

"It's two! Two babies! You're having twins! One could still be Dr. Mourning's child!" She hissed, slapping my face. I clutched at the cheek she slapped and sobbed. Where was Elerna? Where was Frank? Where was Avon?

"No... no... I didn't mean to... no..." I sobbed.

They left, glaring. I wouldn't be surprised if they told him lies, that both weren't his. But, then again, he liked to do all major research on his own. He told me the last night we... did it.

Life, that's what I didn't want, but I kept it for my babies. My two unborn babies that only needed four more months before they were put into this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I take FOREVER.
Kayleigh, you can go now!
Hopefully she has some inspiration.
Sorry, I actually forgot a LOT about this story, so if stuff is off... I'm sorry!
Love you all for your patience.