Status: a work in progress

Claimed

In nomine Gente. Salva nos inter pauca potens et videntes Sacra
***
In the name of the clan. Protect us one of the few and powerful as the Seers of the Sacred

I walked out the library when I noticed he was at the light post again, watching me. I know better than to look directly at him, I know his kind aren’t to be trusted at all. Mom always said never to acknowledge their kind, not even to glance in their direction. If they approach you don’t acknowledge them and act as if you can’t see them for they only bring misfortune. Don’t react to their voice, appearance, touch, nothing and if you are captured make sure they don’t discover what you are. What I am, what I have. I walked as casually as I could to the cross walk and waited for the green as traffic swizzed by me in the five O’clock rush. I couldn’t help but feel antsy when I could feel his eyes on me, crawling all over my body. A child’s scream broke through me as a small boy fell forward towards the rushing traffic that I lost my balance as I quickly reached out to him. Just as I was about to touch his small hand a smirk suddenly appeared on the boy’s face as he disappeared leaving me as I fell to my impending doom. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the worst. “So you can see us,” a smooth voice said into my ear. I quickly opened my eyes and came face to face with the man who was watching me, or should I say fairy.

This is my story. Don't Steal it