Status: Fin.

Inferno

Perfectly broken

We finish breakfast and whilst Dante grabs the rest of his stuff from my room I brush my teeth, I leave a note on the bench telling my family that I had left for school early and slip on my low heels that just add to the business look of my school uniform. Smiling I slip on my navy blue blazer and we walk up to the car, I place my satchel into the back seat of the car and start her up. We travel towards Dante’s house which is in the same direction as my school, in fact you have to drive past the street my school is on to get to Dante’s place. My school is smack bang in between Dante and my houses, 15 minutes away from each. I would have to travel only 15 minutes to get back to school and I don’t need to make that trip until quarter to 8, seeing that school starts at 8:25 and I like arriving there at 8, to give me time to get my things organised before Roll Call.
 
We arrive at his house and I pull into his driveway. He gets out and I follow him locking the car before walking through his front door. I go to lie back down on the couch in the lounge but he takes my hand and leads me into his room. I sit on his bed as he grabs the things he needs to get dressed for school. He leaves the room with a pile of clothing and I slip my shoes and blazer off so I can lye on his bed while I wait for him to take a shower. I close my eyes and sigh, content.
 
I listen as to the faint sound of the shower being turned off down the hall, followed shortly by the sound of the door opening. Dante walks back into his room and open my eyes, sitting up as I do so noticing that he’s dressed only in his grey school pants. Shamelessly my eyes travel over his body and my heart begins to race. My emerald eyes take in the shapes and contours of his slightly chiselled body, the way definition in his arms is accentuated by his slight tan, the way his stomach is perfectly flat with the slight carving of his abdominal muscles. Soaking in how amazing and gorgeous his body is, so absolutely perfect it is.
 
He sees me staring and smirks walking over to me and capturing my mouth in a kiss. I place my hand behind his neck and pull him down with me so that he’s lying on top of me on his bed. The kissing gets more and more heated and I feel him untuck my school blouse. He kisses down my body, covering my flesh with his mouth as each new part of it is revealed as he unbuttons my white shirt. He moves his hand underneath me and unzips my high waisted school skirt, tugging both it and the shirt off. Dropping it to the floor where I had left my shoes.
 
I lie there underneath him, wondering why he has suddenly hesitated, he smiles at me sweetly and I can’t help but to return it, whilst wondering how such a perfect and innocent boy could even look at disgusting, broken me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's shorter than normal but I wrote this on my iPod just then (it's 12:36am) and I have to be up at 5 to get ready and leave for school, I am in no way, shape or form a morning person. So you 3 wonderful silent subscribers (love it I'd you'd comment) better love my dedication though I know I lose points for the shortness.

Yes Im rambling, I love you guys

<3 Jess