Status: Fin.

Inferno

If only

I look at her lying underneath me, the picture of beauty, taking in the curves of her breasts pushing to be freed from their enclosure, how from her chest her sides dip in and then back out at her hips. Smooth, beautiful and amazing, her body will never seise to amaze me at how…perfect it is.
 
I hesitate in what I am doing when a thought occurs to me, what on earth is this amazing, perfect and gorgeous woman doing with someone so ugly and fractured as me.
 
I see the worry in her eyes and I smile at her, she returns it and after a few moments I kiss her again. I remove my pants and run my fingertips lightly over her skin, so lightly that they barely touch her in an ever so gentle caress. I smile into the kiss, something I can’t help but do when I’m kissing her. I unhook her bra and remove her panties then remove my boxers. I kiss her and look into her eyes, she smiles signalling that its okay and I enter her. Slowly we pick up our rhythm and her body arches up into mine, I kiss her shoulders, collarbone, chest, lips, cheek, every inch of her that I can reach I cover in gentle kisses. We reach our peaks and ride it out as one and come down from it slowly before I roll us over and let her lie on top of me so that I don’t crush her with my weight as I collapse from exhaustion.
 
I smile as this amazing young woman rests her head on my chest and sighs in content. Thanking the stars that I can hold such a beautiful angel and have the privilege of calling her my own.

As we lay there content with each others company without the fear or shame that usually comes with being naked whilst so close to someone else, I can't help but wish that every day was so wonderful and easy as this one.

My phone screams at us and I feel Iseult's body tense and her heartbeat quicken. I reach over and look at the caller ID. It's Jaret, my best friend and I hit ignore before looking at the time, it's 7:09 we had gotten to my house at 6am meaning we had spent close to an hour in bed. I smile and tell Iseult this fact, she frowns and sits up with a reluctant sigh.

"We should probably shower again," she tells me and I nod before following her into the bathroom.

Once we have finished mucking around and cleaning ourselves and each other in the shower we get dried and dressed again. Iseult offers to drive me to school and I smile and thank her gratefully.

She drops me off and a strange sensation overwhelms me as I watch her car drive away and towards her school, before being knocked back into the real world by the shoulder charge of the wonderful Jaret.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a while and I'm truly sorry for that, laptop is in the shop so I wrote this on my iPod touch.

Comments & subs <3

Loving my wonderful readers, commenter and subscribers, you give the story it's drive <3

Love Jesse xx