Status: Fin.

Inferno

The morning rush

I awake with the light of the sunrise shining in through the curtains of my room. I reach for the clock on my bedside table and see that it is only 4:39am. I sigh and roll over, a warm body in my way, immediately I sit bolt upright in shock and see Dante lying next to me, I look down at myself and realise I am still in my clothing from yesterday, putting two and two together I guess that we must have fallen asleep talking at some time last night.

Gently I get out of bed and tip toe across the hallway and into the bathroom. I clean up my makeup and pull my hair band from my hair before brushing it out. Leaving it to do what it wants, I walk back across the room, my hair flowing down my shoulders today holding its slight curl. I grab my school uniform and some clean underwear and walk back into the bathroom, snapping on the heat lights, I then step into the shower and lean against the cool tiled wall, Dante is my boyfriend. Oh God please don’t let me turn him into someone like me.

I rid myself of the dirt of yesterday and wash my hair, stepping out of the wonderful warmth of the shower I pull a towel around my body and wipe away a small circle of steam from the mirror. I look at my reflection and smile before stepping back and drying my body, I wrap my hair in my towel and pull on my flesh coloured bra and favourite panties. I sit on the edge of the bathtub and gently slip my black stockings up each leg and to where they stop at my mid thigh. I never really liked the whole idea of wearing the ones that my mother wears and the school expects us to wear. Then again, if they noticed I wasn’t wearing the correct stockings they would have to be looking up my skirt. I take my hair out of the towel and dry it quickly before walking across the hall to my bedroom. I look at Dante still sleeping soundly and quickly grab my phone from under the pillow. I shut off the alarms that would usually wake me up at quarter to 7, a whole two hours away. Quietly I place my phone down again and move back to the bathroom, I pull on my white blouse but don’t button it up, instead drawing a thin line of eyeliner around my eyes and placing a smudge of grey eye shadow on my top lids, nothing extravagant seeing its only school, but enough to keep the business like appearance the Anglican high school I attend loves oh so much.

I button my blouse up and then pull my black skirt on over the top, zipping it up at the back and then looking at my now curling hair. My hair doesn’t do the full tight curls, it does the loose curls, the ones people spend hours on end trying to achieve. I decide to leave it for now and look at the time, its 5am, that’s enough time to get Dante awake, grab a quick breakfast and take him home so he can get ready for school. Softly I sit on the edge of my bed and shake Dante awake, he looks at me through unfocused eyes then they open in horror and he sits bolt upright. I smile and tell him the time and he sighs before getting out of bed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take you home after I make sure you have something to eat, what would you like me to cook for you?” I ask him as he pulls on his shoes, and I grab my blazer, shoes, car keys and the black satchel the school decided would be the bag for the senior students.

“I don’t want to be a hassle Izzy,” he whispers as he follows me downstairs. I place my things on the floor in the lounge room then make my way to the kitchen.

“Don’t be silly boy, you need to eat and I’m starving,” I smile and open the fridge, he places his chin onto my shoulder and looks into the fridge with me.

“Eggs?” he asks hopefully.

“Omelette?” I ask quietly, I feel him nod and gather the things to make him a breakfast omelette.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the reason it takes so long for me to update is because I'm writing this story old school, in a notebook and then typing it into word and then posting it on here. So bare with me lovlies :)

Comments & Subs = <3

Iseult's Uniform