Status: Fin.

Inferno

Rumour, rumour

They finish dinner and Dante insists on helping Iseult clean up the dishes and kitchen. They chat about meaningless things and once the chore is completed they sit together on one of the couches and discuss their day.

With excitement lit up across her face Iseult explains to Dante about the offer to join her favourite band on tour, she happily tells him all about how she had known the lead singer for years, that she was like a big sister to her and how the band was like a family to her. Dante sits and watches with amusement as the red head so gladly tells him stories about people who's names he doesn't know, laughs when she describes an incident involving paint and a hedge trimmer and loses himself in how her face changes as she relaxes and converses with him.

The lightheartedness of the conversation slips away however when Iseult inquires about Dante's day. With pain in his eyes he shrugs and she asks him again, her hand on his, eyes showing her concern.

"My friends don't seem to like you very much," the boy admits with a sigh.

"What are their names?" she asks, her brows knitting together as she realises what may have been said, what lies might have resurfaced.

"Jaret is my best friend," Dante begins unsurely.

"Never heard of a guy named Jaret, what's he look like?" she asks, wanting to confirm that she doesn't know him.

"Umm blonde, brown eyes, my height," he tells her.

"Yeah, no, don't know him, I honestly don't really know anyone from your school, I dated one guy and knew his friends but they were all in the grade above me," she confesses as relief spreads through her body as well as sadness that the rumours are still floating around.

"Okay then," in an instant all the worry on his face and in his heart falls away and his adorable heart melting smile returns in full show.

The conversation changes to something else, less important, but the entire time in the back of poor Iseult's mind she can't seem to kick the thought that maybe she isn't good enough for this angelic boy and that the reputation she never tried to destroy has finally come to ruin something so perfect and may drag him down to her low level.

Eventually the teens realise that its getting late and Iseult offers to drive her boyfriend home, she notices that he doesn't have a very thick jacket and picks up the car keys, deciding that she didn't want to risk having him freeze to death on the way to his house.

As soon as they pull up out the front of his house, the two lovers are very, very happy that they had chosen the car and not the bike...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it's been so long, I went away for Christmas, then when I came home I moved house and the internet company screwed us over. We finally have internet so here is a new chapter for you guys.

<3