Status: Fin.

Inferno

Such a beautiful surprise

I don't know what happened, I don't know what was going on, all I know is somehow Dante snuck into my house and is now asleep in bed next to me. I snuggle into his body, soaking in the warmth radiating from his body, the happiness seeping through me as I smile at this beautiful surprise.

I slowly wake up again to the feeling of Dante running his fingers through my hair. Sleepily I look up at him and he smiles, my heart speeds up and I smile back, kissing him lightly on the lips. We lay in silence until eventually I can't help myself.

"Why are you here Danny?" I whisper and he sighs, obviously he wanted to avoid this conversation.

"Well, I told my parents about promising to marry you, they flipped out and we argued for hours until I sort of realised that I don't need to be taking their shit and walked out, I honestly just wanted to see you and when I got here and saw how beautiful you looked I decided not to wake you," Dante admits and I sigh.

"Don't worry about them, they'll come around, probably when they find out that I'm made of money," I joke and he frowns at me, "What? I don't actually mean it Danny."

"I know, I just sort of realised that that probably will be when they do start to tolerate you, or just pretend to love you, so they can get money and shit from you," Dante continues to run his fingers through my hair, "Promise me something Izzy?"

"What is it love?" I whisper as he runs his fingers across my shoulder.

"That when we do get married, we can move and live far far away from them," he asks, his voice choking up as he does.

"Dante, you pick the place and we can go, I just want you to finish school first okay," I kiss his chest, too tired and comfortable to sit up to kiss his cheek or mouth.

"Deal, we can come back to visit your family but never mine, never anyone but your family and friends, I just want to disappear from my life, no one supports my decisions so they have no right to be in my future," Dante sighs and I look up at him.

"Hey, I love you, so very much and that's all that matters alright?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 3 chapters left to go my loves.