Status: Fin.

Inferno

I'll see you later

The next two days are filled with moments like that. Two days just filled with the two of us trying to express our love in every way possible, I brought her bunches of flowers, lilies one morning, roses that afternoon, every time I rocked up at her doorstep I had a different bunch in my hand. We watched movies, cuddled, we did everything we knew we would miss whilst she was away.

Then the day came, the morning that she is leaving, I drive over and see that everyone has decided to meet up at Iseult's this morning. Bailey and her boyfriend Cooper is there, the entire band and of course Iseult's family. Upon seeing my car Iseult runs from the group and jumps into my arms.

"I told them we couldn't leave until I got to say goodbye to you," Iseult smiles, tears in her eyes.

"We aren't saying goodbye, we're saying see you later," I smile at her and she grins.

"My god I love you Dante Lucan Barrie," Iseult kisses me and I smile, finding comfort in seeing the ring on her finger.

"Hey Danny," everyone greets me and I shake hands with the boys, kissing Bailey and Sophia on the cheek.

We stand and talk until they have to leave for their flight, Cooper, Iseult's family and I stand in the driveway and wave goodbye as the group drive off.

Walking to my car I smile knowing Iseult won't find my letter to her until she looks for her pj's tonight, I put my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and hear a crinkle, I pull the paper out and realise that Iseult had had the same thought as I had. Sitting in my car, I read the letter from my Iseult and can't help but to smile.